05-04-2016, 02:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'd like to look into the gsc's that are within the .FF files of Black Ops 2 and see what all I can use for my mod menu on zombies. So far I have not found a single thread on how to decrypt the Black Ops 2 .FF files or even an .FF viewer to extract the .GSC files within it.

So is there any .FF Viewer or some way to decrypt it if so how?
05-05-2016, 12:29 AM #2
Originally posted by ipwnu2day View Post
I'd like to look into the gsc's that are within the .FF files of Black Ops 2 and see what all I can use for my mod menu on zombies. So far I have not found a single thread on how to decrypt the Black Ops 2 .FF files or even an .FF viewer to extract the .GSC files within it.

So is there any .FF Viewer or some way to decrypt it if so how?

Seems if there are any .ff viewers, they are kept private. I've looked around a little, and found only this, but I doubt it'll help you.

Originally posted by S7S

char ffKey[0x20] = { 0x0E, 0x50, 0xF4, 0x9F, 0x41, 0x23, 0x17, 0x09, 0x60, 0x38, 0x66, 0x56, 0x22, 0xDD, 0x09, 0x13, 0x32, 0xA2, 0x09, 0xBA, 0x0A, 0x05, 0xA0, 0x0E, 0x13, 0x77, 0xCE, 0xDB, 0x0A, 0x3C, 0xB1, 0xD3 };

[MENTION]Red-EyeX32[/MENTION] most likely has a way.
05-05-2016, 02:26 AM #3
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Seems if there are any .ff viewers, they are kept private. I've looked around a little, and found only this, but I doubt it'll help you.

[MENTION]Red-EyeX32[/MENTION] most likely has a way.

Actually this might be helpful if this is for the PS3. I found a source to a PC Version using the PC Key, but the source is missing a lot of stuff to even run the program so it's an issue to test that key out. I'm going to have to rewrite the whole program myself and test the key out.

If there are any .FF Viewers that are kept private I don't see why someone wouldn't release it when a GSC Studio is out and all these other tools, but it's ok. If I successfully make one and it works I will release it to the public. No reason to keep old things private anymore.

If [MENTION]@Red-EyeX32[/MENTION] could help me on this it would actually be a lot faster cause I heard he has successfully decrypted .FF files for the PS3 and also made an GSC Decompilier.
05-05-2016, 02:57 AM #4
Actually this might be helpful if this is for the PS3. I found a source to a PC Version using the PC Key, but the source is missing a lot of stuff to even run the program so it's an issue to test that key out. I'm going to have to rewrite the whole program myself and test the key out.

If there are any .FF Viewers that are kept private I don't see why someone wouldn't release it when a GSC Studio is out and all these other tools, but it's ok. If I successfully make one and it works I will release it to the public. No reason to keep old things private anymore.

If [MENTION]@Red-EyeX32[/MENTION] could help me on this it would actually be a lot faster cause I heard he has successfully decrypted .FF files for the PS3 and also made an GSC Decompilier.

Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Hi{/QUOTE]

Yeah, don't see why people would want to keep things like that private. I heard decrypting lua files would give even more advantage to BO2 modding.
05-05-2016, 03:11 AM #5
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Hi

Yeah, don't see why people would want to keep things like that private. I heard decrypting lua files would give even more advantage to BO2 modding.

Speaking of which what are the lua files? I've heard of them but I'm not too sure what those files even do. Should probably get into more research on all these files within Black Ops 2. I know the BIK files are just short films of whatever it is. Mainly used for campaign and other animations.
05-05-2016, 03:13 AM #6
Speaking of which what are the lua files? I've heard of them but I'm not too sure what those files even do. Should probably get into more research on all these files within Black Ops 2. I know the BIK files are just short films of whatever it is. Mainly used for campaign and other animations.

Not too sure actually. Had seen lua and ff files mentioned while browsing around one day, but it was in concerns to BO3.
05-05-2016, 03:25 AM #7
Not too sure actually. Had seen lua and ff files mentioned while browsing around one day, but it was in concerns to BO3.

Hmmm alright, well if you could get ahold of [MENTION]Red-EyeX32[/MENTION] and ask him if he could help me it would be greatly appreciated. I know he's probably busy and most likely will respond to a moderator than a member.

I will also try getting ahold of him to see if I can or not, but if you can help me I would greatly appreciate it. I want to work on this .FF Viewer and get it out and going to the public. Unless he's already made one and plans on releasing it? Idk I'm not too updated on whats going on in the BO2 Scene anymore. Everyone is focused on BO3 and I'm really not at the moment because this would be easier for now before getting into the BO3 Scene.

I was working on a BO2 Mod Menu for Multiplayer and an RTM Tool then I had to wipe my computer so now all the files and coding are gone and I just recently started back up again.
05-05-2016, 03:29 AM #8
Hmmm alright, well if you could get ahold of [MENTION]Red-EyeX32[/MENTION] and ask him if he could help me it would be greatly appreciated. I know he's probably busy and most likely will respond to a moderator than a member.

I will also try getting ahold of him to see if I can or not, but if you can help me I would greatly appreciate it. I want to work on this .FF Viewer and get it out and going to the public. Unless he's already made one and plans on releasing it? Idk I'm not too updated on whats going on in the BO2 Scene anymore. Everyone is focused on BO3 and I'm really not at the moment because this would be easier for now before getting into the BO3 Scene.

I was working on a BO2 Mod Menu for Multiplayer and an RTM Tool then I had to wipe my computer so now all the files and coding are gone and I just recently started back up again.

Wondering if a campaign menu is even possible.I'll try to get Red to post, but no guarantee Sal

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

ipwnu2day
05-05-2016, 03:41 AM #9
Wondering if a campaign menu is even possible.I'll try to get Red to post, but no guarantee Sal

I'm pretty sure it is? Is there not one made for campaign?

And okay thank you Frosty for trying to help, I thought I was going to get no help from this post in the first place because the only .FF Viewer for Black Ops 2 I have seen was for PC and the source of it is missing alot of files to even run the program so I was really loosing hope there for a minute.
05-05-2016, 03:43 AM #10
SC58
Former Staff
Ummm why do ff edits when u can do it in real time injector

If i recall this game still bans don't it so once u run on a data transfer you will be ban so sooo much for that :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo