08-19-2016, 09:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I recently installed a sprx for bo2 and it works great the only problem is That when I aim down the sights It blurs the player models I checked everything and so far I found no fix any tips ?
08-20-2016, 03:40 AM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by atomiclock94 View Post
I recently installed a sprx for bo2 and it works great the only problem is That when I aim down the sights It blurs the player models I checked everything and so far I found no fix any tips ?

does the Menu have Wallhack , and do you have it enabled? the old versions of wall hack blur when you aim down sights

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

atomiclock94
08-20-2016, 04:23 AM #3
Ok then yea that maybe it.. but it wasn't a menu its a Ebooter since my connection isn't good enough to have mod menu. the one i used was from 2014 because I couldn't find a more recent one for the Bo2 digital version (NPUB31054) thank you for answering my question :3
08-20-2016, 04:37 AM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
Ok then yea that maybe it.. but it wasn't a menu its a Ebooter since my connection isn't good enough to have mod menu. the one i used was from 2014 because I couldn't find a more recent one for the Bo2 digital version (NPUB31054) thank you for answering my question :3

No Problem, i think that the newest version of the wallhack with no Blur hasnt been released, or something i cant find it haha, some eboot builders may have the option to have walllhack with no blur

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

atomiclock94
08-20-2016, 07:19 AM #5
Kronos
Former Staff

Has your question been Answered? may i close the thread?
08-20-2016, 07:25 AM #6
Yes you can close the thread. thanks again Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo