Post: Transfer all BO2 data from one account to another because the anti-ban messed up?
09-18-2016, 11:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys!

As all of you know, for some random reason treyarch decided to ban lots of accounts yesterday on bo2 and as the victim of this the account i had been using for 5 years finally got banned from black ops 2.

I was running an anti-ban eboot and loaded up my zombies RTM mod menu in a public session with my friends, and as soon as i activated god mode for us it booted me out and said i was banned from black ops 2 permanently.

Online I try to find solutions but nobody knows what to do about this, considering you cant really unban a psn once its been blacklisted on their servers.

So what i'm basically asking for is: I want to transfer all my data from my old account to a new one, and if i cant do that i want the maximum amount of possibilities to retrieve as much online data as possible.

The things i would like to copy are just my class loadouts (because i cant remember even one of them now), my playercards, my stats and all in between. I understand i can do certain things such as run a recovery tool and set all the stats back to how they were on the banned account but i would not know how to access these if treyarch wont let me see my old profile. I also know i can do things like the playercard copy glitch, but i'll basically still have the same problem.*

So is there anything i can do now to retrieve as much data as possible from my banned account and transfer it to my new one?

THANKS GUYS!
09-18-2016, 09:28 PM #2
United
Big Sister
Not possible. Use an RTM Tool to give yourself everything unlocked, not that hard.
09-19-2016, 09:55 PM #3
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by xXOblivi8XX View Post
hey guys!

As all of you know, for some random reason treyarch decided to ban lots of accounts yesterday on bo2 and as the victim of this the account i had been using for 5 years finally got banned from black ops 2.

I was running an anti-ban eboot and loaded up my zombies RTM mod menu in a public session with my friends, and as soon as i activated god mode for us it booted me out and said i was banned from black ops 2 permanently.

Online I try to find solutions but nobody knows what to do about this, considering you cant really unban a psn once its been blacklisted on their servers.

So what i'm basically asking for is: I want to transfer all my data from my old account to a new one, and if i cant do that i want the maximum amount of possibilities to retrieve as much online data as possible.

The things i would like to copy are just my class loadouts (because i cant remember even one of them now), my playercards, my stats and all in between. I understand i can do certain things such as run a recovery tool and set all the stats back to how they were on the banned account but i would not know how to access these if treyarch wont let me see my old profile. I also know i can do things like the playercard copy glitch, but i'll basically still have the same problem.*

So is there anything i can do now to retrieve as much data as possible from my banned account and transfer it to my new one?

THANKS GUYS!

Ye your better off just using an rtm tool to recovery your account
09-20-2016, 05:55 AM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by xXOblivi8XX View Post
hey guys!

THANKS GUYS!

not possible, unless you can remember everything about the other account and then mod your stats to match them,

i feel you bro my account that i got to master legit and stuff got banned lol

Question Answered Thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo