12-28-2016, 08:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); any stable working anti freeze out there? here what happened i was playing S&Awesome face legit no mods and then 2 french people showed up on the other team decide to use aimbot, i lost one round and then they went to s**t cause i had paradox when we went back to pregame lobby i froze
12-28-2016, 08:43 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by LiberationMods View Post
any stable working anti freeze out there? here what happened i was playing S&Awesome face legit no mods and then 2 french people showed up on the other team decide to use aimbot, i lost one round and then they went to s**t cause i had paradox when we went back to pregame lobby i froze

You check around here for anti-freeze You must login or register to view this content. but i dont think theres really anything to be hoenst as everyone else wants as well.
12-28-2016, 09:00 PM #3
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
You check around here for anti-freeze You must login or register to view this content. but i dont think theres really anything to be hoenst as everyone else wants as well.

yeh i had a good look around couldn't find anything that works for me for exmaple like the KSA tool
12-28-2016, 09:10 PM #4
Father Luckeyy
yeh i had a good look around couldn't find anything that works for me for exmaple like the KSA tool

Yeah thats probably your all gonna find. Sorry man, Anything else i could help you with?
12-28-2016, 09:18 PM #5
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
Yeah thats probably your all gonna find. Sorry man, Anything else i could help you with?

your cool bro, hmm i think that's about it yeh if you can, can close this thread cause i dont know how to lol thanks
12-28-2016, 09:21 PM #6
Father Luckeyy
your cool bro, hmm i think that's about it yeh if you can, can close this thread cause i dont know how to lol thanks

No problem bud.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo