01-08-2017, 09:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi i have a problem on my ps3 i keep freezing when i try to play die rise zombie map it never lets me in the game just freezds*
me im on dex firmware and thats the only problem i have all my toher maps and dlc worl fine just that one dont any ideas would be great thatnks
01-08-2017, 10:30 PM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by fearjesus View Post
hi i have a problem on my ps3 i keep freezing when i try to play die rise zombie map it never lets me in the game just freezds*
me im on dex firmware and thats the only problem i have all my toher maps and dlc worl fine just that one dont any ideas would be great thatnks

Moved to the correct section, hopefully you get better help now.
01-08-2017, 10:31 PM #3
Kronos
Former Staff
hi i have a problem on my ps3 i keep freezing when i try to play die rise zombie map it never lets me in the game just freezds*

when you play on this do u have any mods running or injected?
01-08-2017, 10:36 PM #4
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Moved to the correct section, hopefully you get better help now.

wtf You must login or register to view this content.

Edit: nvm Sal
01-08-2017, 10:37 PM #5
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
wtf You must login or register to view this content.

Edit: nvm Sal

lol nice one frosty Facepalm Kappa
01-08-2017, 10:47 PM #6

Have you tried reinstalling the map pack?
01-09-2017, 03:12 AM #7
i got it working thanks for the help i had to reinstall everything

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo