01-25-2017, 08:54 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whenever I load up my bo2 on my account I get an error thingy saying 45-0.-4 and it just goes black. What does this mean? and any solutions?

I did a recovery on the account and then it was playing fine. After turning off my PS3 for a hour I tried playing bo2 again on the account and fbis happened
01-27-2017, 12:21 AM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by JBizzle View Post
Whenever I load up my bo2 on my account I get an error thingy saying 45-0.-4 and it just goes black. What does this mean? and any solutions?

I did a recovery on the account and then it was playing fine. After turning off my PS3 for a hour I tried playing bo2 again on the account and fbis happened

Could you load up a picture of the error?
01-27-2017, 06:58 AM #3
It's not really an error, it was just a black screen and in the top right hand side it said 45.0.-4

I just did a rebuild of my database and re installed the game and its fine now! Smile
01-27-2017, 05:45 PM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by JBizzle View Post
It's not really an error, it was just a black screen and in the top right hand side it said 45.0.-4

I just did a rebuild of my database and re installed the game and its fine now! Smile

Glad you got it solved.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo