02-05-2017, 09:55 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm using an antiban eboot for multiplayer because i'm extremely unlucky and every time I go on with a gsc mod menu I get banned, anyway, when I try to play zombieland by shark, the whole map is just black. Not the sky, but the ground and everything else is just black and I can't see anything. Am I able to play zombieland in a public match without the antiban, or is there a specific eboot I'm supposed to use with it?
02-05-2017, 10:05 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by lilproman9 View Post
I'm using an antiban eboot for multiplayer because i'm extremely unlucky and every time I go on with a gsc mod menu I get banned, anyway, when I try to play zombieland by shark, the whole map is just black. Not the sky, but the ground and everything else is just black and I can't see anything. Am I able to play zombieland in a public match without the antiban, or is there a specific eboot I'm supposed to use with it?

Are you sure the eboot has anti-ban? You sure it's the right Zombie ebotot for Zombie and MP for MP eboot? Did you install the eboot correctly?
02-05-2017, 10:07 PM #3
I'm using an antiban eboot for multiplayer because i'm extremely unlucky and every time I go on with a gsc mod menu I get banned, anyway, when I try to play zombieland by shark, the whole map is just black. Not the sky, but the ground and everything else is just black and I can't see anything. Am I able to play zombieland in a public match without the antiban, or is there a specific eboot I'm supposed to use with it?

Use a retail eboot. Much of the debug eboots have the black screen problem.
02-05-2017, 10:15 PM #4
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Use a retail eboot. Much of the debug eboots have the black screen problem.

but i need it for the anitban because every time i go on i get banned
02-05-2017, 10:16 PM #5
Originally posted by Dr.
Are you sure the eboot has anti-ban? You sure it's the right Zombie ebotot for Zombie and MP for MP eboot? Did you install the eboot correctly?

yes everything is correct it is for mp and it is in the correct spot
02-05-2017, 10:17 PM #6
Father Luckeyy
yes everything is correct it is for mp and it is in the correct spot

Do you load your game while signed in PSN?
02-05-2017, 10:18 PM #7
but i need it for the anitban because every time i go on i get banned

Retail eboots have antiban.
02-05-2017, 10:18 PM #8
Originally posted by Dr.
Do you load your game while signed in PSN?

no i go on signed out the sign in at the main mp screen then wait for the lag to go away then i go in
02-05-2017, 10:19 PM #9
Father Luckeyy
no i go on signed out the sign in at the main mp screen then wait for the lag to go away then i go in

Hmmmm try a different eboot

You must login or register to view this content.
02-05-2017, 11:32 PM #10
Originally posted by Dr.
Hmmmm try a different eboot

You must login or register to view this content.

when i use the mp eboot and right after i sign in i freeze

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo