12-05-2015, 08:33 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I'm trying to join a game on Black Ops 2 but every game session I join I can't even Sprint, what I've seen its happening to everyone else also and it's been doing this for the last couple hours and I got a strong internet connection. Does anyone have any idea what's going on? It won't even let anyone walk fast either.
Last edited by John_Marston456 ; 12-05-2015 at 08:37 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to John_Marston456 for this useful post:

jqq, TheDecryptor
12-05-2015, 06:41 PM #2
Same problem here, some people said servers were shut down in one lobby that I was in
12-05-2015, 07:00 PM #3
One of my Friend's Said he has That Problem Too.
12-05-2015, 10:36 PM #4
Im having this problem also
12-05-2015, 11:15 PM #5
I've been having this problem since last night I still haven't figured out why it's doing this
12-06-2015, 06:38 AM #6
Originally posted by Marston456 View Post
So I'm trying to join a game on Black Ops 2 but every game session I join I can't even Sprint, what I've seen its happening to everyone else also and it's been doing this for the last couple hours and I got a strong internet connection. Does anyone have any idea what's going on? It won't even let anyone walk fast either.

Same here this is what i found that can be the only thing, source is from reddit
"so i don't know if this helps anyone but i thought id put some info and thoughts out there. my friend and i were playing together all day today in a lobby together (hardcore team deathmatch & search and destroy) it seemed to us like it all happened at once and for a while every lobby we joined was slow motion movement. my friend accused me of hacking and i told him i would prove i don't hack by backing out of the lobby, it didn't change anything but i joined back in and for shits and giggles he backed out and it went back to normal. so we have been messing around with it when i am in a clean lobby on my account everything is normal and if my friend joins it goes slowmo for the whole lobby, i think certain accounts have been "tagged" so its the accounts not the hosts or lobbys…. still no clue who did this, creators or a good hacker"
12-06-2015, 08:40 AM #7
Originally posted by TheDecryptor View Post
Same here this is what i found that can be the only thing, source is from reddit
"so i don't know if this helps anyone but i thought id put some info and thoughts out there. my friend and i were playing together all day today in a lobby together (hardcore team deathmatch & search and destroy) it seemed to us like it all happened at once and for a while every lobby we joined was slow motion movement. my friend accused me of hacking and i told him i would prove i don't hack by backing out of the lobby, it didn't change anything but i joined back in and for shits and giggles he backed out and it went back to normal. so we have been messing around with it when i am in a clean lobby on my account everything is normal and if my friend joins it goes slowmo for the whole lobby, i think certain accounts have been "tagged" so its the accounts not the hosts or lobbys…. still no clue who did this, creators or a good hacker"

Damn, what do you think he meant by "tagged"?
12-06-2015, 06:48 PM #8
Damn, what do you think he meant by "tagged"?

Im thinking its a sticky dvar that they placed/tagged on players, its something like mw2 hacks the hacker can give a player some dvars that can stick to the player, so my guess is that they binded/tagged player with a code such "bind apad_up set player_speed 0" or something like that, but hopefully they fix this soon

The following 2 users say thank you to TheDecryptor for this useful post:

ETERNALDRAGONS, John_Marston456
12-07-2015, 07:18 AM #9
Originally posted by TheDecryptor View Post
Im thinking its a sticky dvar that they placed/tagged on players, its something like mw2 hacks the hacker can give a player some dvars that can stick to the player, so my guess is that they binded/tagged player with a code such "bind apad_up set player_speed 0" or something like that, but hopefully they fix this soon

Hopefully they do get it fixed knowing Black Ops 2 is almost 3 years old, I doubt they will fix it though cause it seems like Treyarch just abandoned the game.
12-07-2015, 08:37 AM #10
Hopefully they do get it fixed knowing Black Ops 2 is almost 3 years old, I doubt they will fix it though cause it seems like Treyarch just abandoned the game.

There's a high chance they will, take mw2 for example i played it since 1.13 update and i thought they were never going to update it again 1 or 2 years later 1.14 patch came out for it, i was surprised, so there is a high that it will get fixed

The following user thanked TheDecryptor for this useful post:

John_Marston456

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo