07-11-2016, 03:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Dunno were this would go but im having a problem with my bo2 I installed it from disk to ext hdd updates saved part to hdd part to ext hdd (dunno if thiz is my problem or not)
But Anyway I hd to delete the game to make space moths ago and deleted all files for it but now iv reinstalled it I cant seem to get it working again it loads up fine when I aint signed in then when I go to sign in after lag clears it crashes and when I load up after signing in (like I used to) it crashes still but with blacm screen any help will be apreciated thNks in advance Ps sorry about spelling.
07-11-2016, 04:28 PM #2
Originally posted by WHAT View Post
Dunno were this would go but im having a problem with my bo2 I installed it from disk to ext hdd updates saved part to hdd part to ext hdd (dunno if thiz is my problem or not)
But Anyway I hd to delete the game to make space moths ago and deleted all files for it but now iv reinstalled it I cant seem to get it working again it loads up fine when I aint signed in then when I go to sign in after lag clears it crashes and when I load up after signing in (like I used to) it crashes still but with blacm screen any help will be apreciated thNks in advance Ps sorry about spelling.

Could be banned try a different account
07-11-2016, 04:39 PM #3
Originally posted by BulletProof3160 View Post
Could be banned try a different account

Shouldnt be banned not played on this account yet lol but will try another account now
07-11-2016, 08:54 PM #4
LaRip8
Mario!
Originally posted by WHAT View Post
Dunno were this would go but im having a problem with my bo2 I installed it from disk to ext hdd updates saved part to hdd part to ext hdd (dunno if thiz is my problem or not)

try installing the 1.19 update again? i don't know..
07-11-2016, 10:03 PM #5
Admins close please and thankyou

Managed to fix it the files duplicated and saved in a folder called gamei just deleted the gamei folder n hey presto thanks for trying to help people

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo