07-16-2016, 07:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My NAT is on moderate but I need it to be open so I can host larger lobbies other than FFA and Party Games. I have a Frontier router and i have tried port forwarding BO2 but it still says moderate. I'm guessing I did something wrong because it should have changed to open. Any help would be great!
08-10-2016, 03:45 PM #2
Originally posted by MXSX353 View Post
My NAT is on moderate but I need it to be open so I can host larger lobbies other than FFA and Party Games. I have a Frontier router and i have tried port forwarding BO2 but it still says moderate. I'm guessing I did something wrong because it should have changed to open. Any help would be great!

You have to edit some other settings in your router to make your NAT open. Port forwarding just gives you a better connection to the games you play. It doesn't change your NAT. I'm not sure what exact settings you have to change to make your NAT open, but I'd look up "how to change the NAT type on a Frontier router." Go from there. Smile
08-18-2016, 01:40 AM #3
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by MXSX353 View Post
My NAT is on moderate but I need it to be open so I can host larger lobbies other than FFA and Party Games. I have a Frontier router and i have tried port forwarding BO2 but it still says moderate. I'm guessing I did something wrong because it should have changed to open. Any help would be great!

Have you tried wired connection? most of the time going wired will give you open.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo