02-28-2013, 02:48 PM #1
SC58
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); remove this post
Last edited by SC58 ; 06-23-2013 at 04:13 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

MEGANO5, Space Dandy, zeroordie96
02-28-2013, 03:16 PM #2
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion
thank you so much for this you are indeed risking much of it but bravery I can see

will I do have Master prestige on one of my dum acc but I would appreciate if you let me in to rank up to master prestige

one last question ... I am getting ban by joining and then going to master prestige or is it ok since ur using MEMORY EDITOR TOOL

PSN : VOLEXO

will add you now
02-28-2013, 03:16 PM #3
Sent you a request on PSN. =)
02-28-2013, 03:25 PM #4
Danoptic
Do a barrel roll!
Added you Smile
02-28-2013, 03:30 PM #5
So far everything working props psn-platano6494
02-28-2013, 03:30 PM #6
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by MEGANO5 View Post
thank you so much for this you are indeed risking much of it but bravery I can see

will I do have Master prestige on one of my dum acc but I would appreciate if you let me in to rank up to master prestige

one last question ... I am getting ban by joining and then going to master prestige or is it ok since ur using MEMORY EDITOR TOOL

PSN : VOLEXO

will add you now

u should be fine join none of my friends have been ban for join and if anything did happen it would just be ban and reset but im doing this in private match so u should be goodHappy but if u feel safe just make new accHappy

The following 2 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

MEGANO5, zeroordie96
02-28-2013, 03:43 PM #7
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
u should be fine join none of my friends have been ban for join and if anything did happen it would just be ban and reset but im doing this in private match so u should be goodHappy but if u feel safe just make new accHappy

still I need only master prestige tried the glitch with my dummy account but cant seems to get it working that is the reason I wanted someone to
duplicate / or to master prestige me
02-28-2013, 04:21 PM #8
Added psn- uneducatednerdz
02-28-2013, 05:53 PM #9
seboy113
Pokemon Trainer
adding in a sec
02-28-2013, 06:45 PM #10
Symbul
Banned
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
IM HOSTING BO2 MP MODDED LOBBYS WITH THE BO2: Memory Editer tool Cedit go to him 4 me using the tool Happy AND SOME OTHER STUFF THAT I KNOW WITH OUT THE TOOL IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO JOIN PLEASE READ THE RULES

RULE 1: NO SPAMING IF U SPAM U GET DELETED RIGHT AWAY

RULE 2: NO SCREAMING OR BEING LOUD IN THE LOBBY IF U R U WILL BE KICKED AND DELETED

RULE 3: HAVE FUN Happy

Maybe a Thanks on this Post would help cause im taking a big risk on getting console ban from host these and it would really help but u dont have to if u dont want to Happy

ADD SC58-ModdedLobby to JOIN

post ur psn when my friends list gets full

will update with new psn if the one im using gets banHappy

i'm not responsible if you get ban for being in the lobby,9 time out of 10 u want but if u wanna feel safer just make a new accHappy

Added u.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo