12-10-2014, 10:41 PM #1
Zach_Trout
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,

I've noticed some people complain about not being to host GSC menu's because of 'Strict' NAT Type. Well, I decided to try something the other day that worked quite well for me. Instead of getting wifi from laptop after injecting GSC and using force host to play online, I injected it, then ran my ethernet cable to the back of my router. After signing in, my NAT type was 'Open'. So to make things clearer, Here's the steps to follow.

1) Inject GSC with GSC Studio or whatever is preferred.

2) Back out of multiplayer until it says 'Play Online'

3) Disconnect your ethernet cable from your PC or laptop

4) Connect your ethernet cable to a empty ethernet port on the back of your router or modem.

5) Wait for it to say 'Signed In' in the top right corner of your screen. (DO NOT HIT PLAY ONLINE AND SIGN IN FROM THERE!!! YOUR PS3 WILL LOCK UP/FREEZE!)
6) Go to a custom game, enable force host and Have fun!

Hope this helps with anyone frustrated with Strict NAT
12-10-2014, 10:46 PM #2
jackwilburn
Bounty hunter
Should be a sticky!
12-10-2014, 11:04 PM #3
Tipton_Modz
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by jackwilburn View Post
Should be a sticky!

really its not even tested yet lol
12-11-2014, 01:28 AM #4
bmob10189
At least I can fight
You can inject gsc mods with both the ps3 and the laptop running on the routers wifi or have 1 or both connected to router with Ethernet cable(s). No switching coords in the process, as long as you got your tmapi or ccapi set up to the right ip address.
12-11-2014, 03:10 AM #5
Zach_Trout
Bounty hunter
Last edited by Zach_Trout ; 01-30-2016 at 05:55 AM.
12-11-2014, 11:56 AM #6
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Trout View Post
How? I do it when I play!

Start a match n wait for it to load, open your gsc injector and connect and attach. Select the path (mp/zombies) and inject file. Wait for the msg to pop up on your ps3 screen : offset injected : then close the injector program and end the game. Nxt game you play as host (local/custom/public) you will have your mod menu available
12-11-2014, 06:48 PM #7
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Trout View Post
How? I do it when I play!

Setting up your ccapi or tmapi over wifi or lan thru router. go into your ps3 internet connection setting, chose custom, and select your connection (wired/wireless) then chose automatic on ip and subnet mask. do not use on proxy server. Save settings. wait a few seconds then check network connection. Open up tmapi or ccapi and setup connection and put in the ip address displayed on the connection status on your ps3. save it & done. when connecting tools or injectors select the connection you set up thru the router and vuala
12-11-2014, 09:58 PM #8
Zach_Trout
Bounty hunter
.........Or, you could just plug your ethernet cable to your router or modem...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo