11-11-2015, 10:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Everyone! I've been working on this Game mode since the summer, but just haven't had the time to release the game mode (But I have been playing it Winky Winky). The game mode is called PaintBall Most of you may have played the normal unmodded-Paintball custom game made famous by VanossGaming and "The Crew". But I've decided to re-make the game for the modded community! I've expanded the map and added a few extra twists =D. Keep in mind that this is my first modded gamemode and menu so please expect some bugs and I am open to criticism and advice! I will be updating the gamemode regularly to fix bugs. Hope you all enjoy!!!

Here's a video of PaintBall v1.0 in a public match
[video]https://youtu.be/gXaum5w679U[/video]

GSC Download:

You must login or register to view this content.

Rules and how to PLAY:

The game mode is pretty simple to understand basically it's normal TDM on Rush (ONLY) but you will only be able to play in the arena and outside field. Both teams are not allowed to cross the halfway line (OR DIE) which is represented by the skulls on the mini-map. Each team can use the teleporting flags to enter the outside field. For teams on the "Allies" they can also teleport to a sniping tower where players can snipe enemies, with snipers found in the mystery box. Players can hold the reload button to open doors that are represented by red care packages.

Known Bugs:

• Menu Is not completely finished for the "All players menu"
  • (in arena) If player jumps from long box diagonally to the other side of halfway mark they will not die

Where to reach me and Feedback:

Twitter: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:

Me: Creator of the Modded Gamemode: JuniorChange
VanossGaming "The Crew": Creator of the original Un-Modded gamemode
Shark (Doors, Flags, mapedit script, information bar)
Z0neyDanza (mystery box)
Zeiiken's / Africanized (menu base)
Who ever made the scrip for the Bunker (can't find the creators name)

The following user groaned JuniorChange for this awful post:

itsSorrow
11-11-2015, 10:48 PM #2
Patrick
League Champion
as far as i can see from the video its just a map edit with some huds...
11-11-2015, 10:51 PM #3
Basically but isn't that describing every other gamemode/ zombieland...
11-11-2015, 10:54 PM #4
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by JuniorChange View Post
Hey Everyone! I've been working on this Game mode since the summer, but just haven't had the time to release the game mode (But I have been playing it Winky Winky). The game mode is called PaintBall Most of you may have played the normal unmodded-Paintball custom game made famous by VanossGaming and "The Crew". But I've decided to re-make the game for the modded community! I've expanded the map and added a few extra twists =D. Keep in mind that this is my first modded gamemode and menu so please expect some bugs and I am open to criticism and advice! I will be updating the gamemode regularly to fix bugs. Hope you all enjoy!!!

GSC Download:

Rules and how to PLAY:

The game mode is pretty simple to understand basically it's normal TDM on Rush (ONLY) but you will only be able to play in the arena and outside field. Both teams are not allowed to cross the halfway line (OR DIE) which is represented by the skulls on the mini-map. Each team can use the teleporting flags to enter the outside field. For teams on the "Allies" they can also teleport to a sniping tower where players can snipe enemies, with snipers found in the mystery box. Players can hold the reload button to open doors that are represented by red care packages.

Known Bugs:

• (in arena) If player jumps from long box diagonally to the other side of halfway mark they will not die

Credits:

Z0neyDanza (mystery box)

I do have to agree with Extinct it doesn't really seem all that different but i'm sure if you keep working on it it'll get better Smile
11-11-2015, 11:02 PM #5
Yeah for sure this is just my first post / script so I'd expect it not to be perfect, But I'll keep working on it.
11-11-2015, 11:38 PM #6
Patrick
League Champion
Basically but isn't that describing every other gamemode/ zombieland...

I'm just saying you have did some custom spawns and a map edit.
11-12-2015, 12:18 AM #7
Egzec
Big Daddy
Hey Everyone! I've been working on this Game mode since the summer, but just haven't had the time to release the game mode (But I have been playing it Winky Winky). The game mode is called PaintBall Most of you may have played the normal unmodded-Paintball custom game made famous by VanossGaming and "The Crew". But I've decided to re-make the game for the modded community! I've expanded the map and added a few extra twists =D. Keep in mind that this is my first modded gamemode and menu so please expect some bugs and I am open to criticism and advice! I will be updating the gamemode regularly to fix bugs. Hope you all enjoy!!!

GSC Download:

Rules and how to PLAY:

Known Bugs:

Credits:

Z0neyDanza (mystery box)

Expand it for more maps please? Smile
11-12-2015, 12:50 AM #8
HeroWin
Java Developer
cool game mode... im gonna work on a laser tag gamemode this winter it should be fun
11-12-2015, 03:16 AM #9
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >
freezes in other maps while trying to get to rush to change map
11-12-2015, 04:16 AM #10
Really?! That never happened for me it should just be a normal lobby if playing on a map other than rush. how are u injecting it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo