Post: Who Wants To Help Me Create Black Ops 2 invisibility and God Mode Classes
05-22-2014, 06:05 PM #1
Baby Cakes
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, Anyone who is interested in doing this Skype Me: ThoseModdersHD. I thought about doing soon so I wanted to know if someone would help me do it. you are probably thinking Is This Even Possible? I say everything is Possible. So lets try to create a class with god mode and where u can run/walk and u can switch weapons. This will take some time to do.
Choco

The following user thanked Baby Cakes for this useful post:

Pwnaggge

The following 10 users groaned at Baby Cakes for this awful post:

Asian, ByteSource, Geo, Loxy, Loz, M33-_-Firmware, Miyata, SC58, TheSaltCracka, xHostModer
05-22-2014, 06:11 PM #2
c++ o c#? me ZerthekMoDz I had to create a new account because I have banned
05-22-2014, 06:18 PM #3
Baby Cakes
NextGenUpdate Elite
So would u like to help me?
05-22-2014, 06:25 PM #4
That is such a bad idea, if you look at black ops and modern warfare 3 they are filled with god mode classes used by squeaky 10 year olds so I'm not sure why you think it's a good idea to spread it to black ops 2 as well :/

The following user thanked Silent Assassin for this useful post:

TextHDz
05-22-2014, 06:30 PM #5
Originally posted by Mr.ModsHD View Post
Hi, Anyone who is interested in doing this Skype Me: ThoseModdersHD. I thought about doing soon so I wanted to know if someone would help me do it. you are probably thinking Is This Even Possible? I say everything is Possible. So lets try to create a class with god mode and where u can run/walk and u can switch weapons. This will take some time to do.
Choco

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 8 users say thank you to Jose Mourinho for this useful post:

Nana, bluemodzz420, Camo Overalls, Deicio, Geo, Swaggin Rarity, x5150xiZombie, xHostModer
05-22-2014, 06:32 PM #6
A Friend
League Champion
Don't, just don't Choco
05-22-2014, 06:33 PM #7
Baby Cakes
NextGenUpdate Elite
I am talking about just keeping the classes private or something or sell them to people but not to try to leak them like MW3, AND BO1. I am not saying its a good idea I am just saying it will be something cool to use once and while for trolling or something
05-22-2014, 06:34 PM #8
B777x
Hurah!
no just no, why because the online will get fucked like BO, MW3 and ghosts is stupied game

The following user thanked B777x for this useful post:

BISOON
05-22-2014, 06:38 PM #9
Restrain
CoD Services
Terrible idea. Trying to keep it private won't work. Someone will always leak it.
05-22-2014, 06:39 PM #10
Originally posted by Mr.ModsHD View Post
I am talking about just keeping the classes private or something or sell them to people but not to try to leak them like MW3, AND BO1. I am not saying its a good idea I am just saying it will be something cool to use once and while for trolling or something

Your describing what happened on black ops, someone found it out and at first it was 'private' but within a few weeks everyone had it so no your idea of 'private' is just as bad as the original idea

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo