12-28-2014, 10:54 AM #1
Adrian
Adrian is back!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello fellow nextgenupdate users, today i release my Easy Mods Tool!! This i think is the 1st release of a tool what can do this "CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG IN THE COMMENTS", but i wanted to bring something new to the modding community so here it is!!

So in this tool you type in the clients names CORRECTLY in the party/lobby then when you get in the games when everyone has spawned in you click run mods and everyones names that has been typed in get s the mods!!

WHICH MODS???
everyones names who is typed in will recieve the following God Mode, x2 Speed, All Perks, VSAT and i added in a run before countdown ended which is quite simple to do.

Why I made this tool??
1st of all i would like to say that at 1st i wasnt going to release this tool i was just making this for me becz sometimes i hate clicking on the mods on a rtm tool on each client!!! Then one of my m8's said to release it because more people probably think the same and hate clicking on mods for everyone when the game starts. SO NO hate please on this tool!!

also if anyone wants to decompile this tool you can, but please put me in the credits of the tool if u change it in anyway and put it in your tool. This tool has no encryption!! becz yolo

And also this tool works amazing on TMAPI becz it has RPC and it works really fast and i would prefer it i only added CCAPI for the release becz i originally wasnt going to relase this tool!!

so here is the tool

virustotal scan: You must login or register to view this content.

download link to the tool: You must login or register to view this content.

Screen shots:
Connection page: You must login or register to view this content.
Client Run Mods: You must login or register to view this content.
Non Host Mods: You must login or register to view this content.

-----------------------------------------CREDITS-----------------------------------------
Me: All programming of the tool and the layout.
iTz-Jewelz: Offset thread
Winter: RPC script

and sorry if i have missed anyone else!!n Smile

please enjoy the tool if you download this!!
Last edited by Adrian ; 12-28-2014 at 11:08 AM.

The following user thanked Adrian for this useful post:

MORPHEUS__2142
12-28-2014, 10:58 AM #2
A Friend
League Champion
Originally posted by .Adrian View Post
Hello fellow nextgenupdate users, today i release my Easy Mods Tool!! This i think is the 1st release of a tool what can do this "CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG IN THE COMMENTS", but i wanted to bring something new to the modding community so here it is!!

So in this tool you type in the clients names CORRECTLY in the party/lobby then when you get in the games when everyone has spawned in you click run mods and everyones names that has been typed in get s the mods!!

WHICH MODS???
everyones names who is typed in will recieve the following God Mode, x2 Speed, All Perks, VSAT and i added in a run before countdown ended which is quite simple to do.

Why I made this tool??
1st of all i would like to say that at 1st i wasnt going to release this tool i was just making this for me becz sometimes i hate clicking on the mods on a rtm tool on each client!!! Then one of my m8's said to release it because more people probably think the same and hate clicking on mods for everyone when the game starts. SO NO hate please on this tool!!

also if anyone wants to decompile this tool you can, but please put me in the credits of the tool if u change it in anyway and put it in your tool. This tool has no encryption!! becz yolo

so here is the tool

virustotal scan: You must login or register to view this content.

download link to the tool: You must login or register to view this content.

please enjoy the tool if you download this!!

Good job, do you mind posting screenshots?
12-28-2014, 11:09 AM #3
Adrian
Adrian is back!
yeah forgot about that thanx for reminding the screen shots are up now Smile and i wrote a little more in the big story lol
12-28-2014, 03:29 PM #4
Default Avatar
Tyronik
Does it work on PC?
12-28-2014, 03:47 PM #5
Thanks for sharing. Will use it
12-29-2014, 03:20 AM #6
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by Tyronik View Post
Does it work on PC?

nah this is only ps3 sorry bro