Post: Black Ops 2 freezing during PSN sign in. Cannot seem to fix it no matter what I try.
06-13-2018, 12:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've tried rebuilding the database, using PSNinja and PSN Patch in different orders. Regardless of what I try, when I attempt to sign in to PSN my console will freeze that requires a restart to fix. Temperatures are completely fine (under 70C). I'm using You must login or register to view this content.. The game is installed to the GAMES folder on my PS3 HDD. Really looking for any and all suggestions that might fix the issue.
06-13-2018, 08:14 AM #2
hey, make sure you get to the screen that says play online at either zombies or multiplayer with the correct eboot for either multiplayer or zombies and sign in using the ps button on the controller, and once you sign in just scroll through the menus you see until a lag spike passes and everything that pops up when you're online is there and just click play online and it works
06-13-2018, 11:30 AM #3
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by flickadawrist View Post
I've tried rebuilding the database, using PSNinja and PSN Patch in different orders. Regardless of what I try, when I attempt to sign in to PSN my console will freeze that requires a restart to fix. Temperatures are completely fine (under 70C). I'm using You must login or register to view this content.. The game is installed to the GAMES folder on my PS3 HDD. Really looking for any and all suggestions that might fix the issue.

Your game freezes only when signing into PSN on BO2? Could be a bad eboot or you could be banned on that account. Try another account and make sure you're using a good eboot.

The following user thanked Like for this useful post:

Wosley

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo