Post: {Quick Question} - Dummy Account With Real Account BO2 MODS
01-01-2013, 08:18 AM #1
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So if i were to host mods and hack's 4 Black Ops 2 obliviously i will get banned right.

If i were to create a dummy account and follow this guide hare You must login or register to view this content.

and do the glitch and sign in my real account on-top of the dummy account and host the mods. will my dummy account get banned or my real one or both? - is this ban proof of real master account?

meaning as long i do the glitch with many dummy account's and host mods my real account will never get banned?

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

EDIT: i am using Legit Black Op's 2 Disk on 4.21 CFW - No Back Up's
01-02-2013, 03:32 AM #2
itnio
Little One
Well you wouldn't have time to even prestige cause you get banned within minutes of going online. With that said, I'm guessing it would work but it will probably take a lot of time.
01-04-2013, 03:46 AM #3
BadChoicesZ
I defeated!
Originally posted by XxUnkn0wnxX View Post
So if i were to host mods and hack's 4 Black Ops 2 obliviously i will get banned right.

If i were to create a dummy account and follow this guide hare You must login or register to view this content.

and do the glitch and sign in my real account on-top of the dummy account and host the mods. will my dummy account get banned or my real one or both? - is this ban proof of real master account?

meaning as long i do the glitch with many dummy account's and host mods my real account will never get banned?

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

EDIT: i am using Legit Black Op's 2 Disk on 4.21 CFW - No Back Up's

Both accs get banned.. If u sign in any acc on ps3 with modded files om bo2 atm ull get acc banned... However if u have another ps3 u can join game with that ps3 n get recrd/levels with np ban... Unless reported for cheating

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo