01-11-2013, 09:19 AM #1
Pokjm1
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Heey everyone, i just wanted to ask you guys about the custom xp lobby glitch. So it started when i did all the steps and as usual it says waiting for 1 player, i then invite my friend as he didnt accept i backed out and asked him. He said the server was full. Why? Please help me by answering it. Is that i forgot to back out a custom game everytme ??? Please reply. Cheers.
01-11-2013, 09:36 AM #2
Originally posted by Pokjm1 View Post
Heey everyone, i just wanted to ask you guys about the custom xp lobby glitch. So it started when i did all the steps and as usual it says waiting for 1 player, i then invite my friend as he didnt accept i backed out and asked him. He said the server was full. Why? Please help me by answering it. Is that i forgot to back out a custom game everytme ??? Please reply. Cheers.

Is your party settings closed by any chance ?
01-11-2013, 10:16 AM #3
Pokjm1
Keeper
Originally posted by Machine View Post
Is your party settings closed by any chance ?

Ummm no its open with a 18 person limit.
01-11-2013, 10:36 AM #4
Originally posted by Pokjm1 View Post
Ummm no its open with a 18 person limit.

How many times have you tried doing XP lobbies ? And have you tired turning your ps3 off and trying it again ?
01-11-2013, 01:05 PM #5
All you gotta do is join his party, leave, then have him join your party. Every time after I host and it boots me to the menu, I do this just to ensure we can connect because sometimes we won't and it just says unable to join session.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo