09-20-2012, 06:05 PM #1
amplif1er
Why are you reading this?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so we got a list of leaked maps well heres some leaked images of the leaked MP maps from blackops 2
Here they are

Carrier:
You must login or register to view this content.
REFERENCE PRESENCE_MP_CARRIER
LANG_ENGLISH "Carrier"

"Chinese Supercarrier. Open engagements on the deck, with great close quarter fights through the hull."

REFERENCE PRESENCE_MP_DRONE
LANG_ENGLISH "Drone"

"Hidden drone facility in the heart of the Mynamar jungles. Great long engagements down the center, fun close quarter fights through the facility."

REFERENCE PRESENCE_MP_EXPRESS
LANG_ENGLISH "Express"

"Los Angeles bullet train station. Good long to medium engagements up and down the bullet train tracks."

REFERENCE PRESENCE_MP_HIJACKED
LANG_ENGLISH "Hijacked"

"Luxurious super yacht. Frantic, yet controlled close quarters engagements."

REFERENCE PRESENCE_MP_MELTDOWN
LANG_ENGLISH "Meltdown"

"Pakistan nuclear power plant. Battle for control of the nuclear cooling tower and the surrounding facilities."

REFERENCE PRESENCE_MP_NIGHTCLUB
LANG_ENGLISH "Nightclub"

"Floating resort in the middle of the Indian Ocean. Tight corners and angles throughout."

REFERENCE PRESENCE_MP_OVERFLOW
LANG_ENGLISH "Overflow"

"Peshawar, Pakistan. Great urban engagements in the flooded streets."

REFERENCE PRESENCE_MP_RAID
LANG_ENGLISH "Raid"

REFERENCE PRESENCE_MP_VILLAGE
LANG_ENGLISH "Village"

"Border town between China and Kyrgyzstan. Classic engagements and destinations to fight over."

Credit to You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by amplif1er ; 09-20-2012 at 06:09 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to amplif1er for this useful post:

Octavia, Porter_Justice, punkybear2102, Thrillz
09-20-2012, 06:27 PM #2
Redadski
< ^ > < ^ >
Lol Just posted a video bro with all the new maps in them.
Nice pics btw!

The following user thanked Redadski for this useful post:

amplif1er
09-20-2012, 06:36 PM #3
Not quite sure what to say, i know they are only a reveal but they look really "cartoony" compared to other call of duty games
09-20-2012, 06:41 PM #4
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
I want to know what's in DLC and Dev :think:
09-20-2012, 06:52 PM #5
Originally posted by boydy95 View Post
Not quite sure what to say, i know they are only a reveal but they look really "cartoony" compared to other call of duty games

don't worry. These maps are still in development and the load screens are not finished yet. If you compare the dev map screens with the standard map screens from the video you will see the difference.
09-20-2012, 06:54 PM #6
Originally posted by IxSparky View Post
don't worry. These maps are still in development and the load screens are not finished yet. If you compare the dev map screens with the standard map screens from the video you will see the difference.

Yeah, I know where you're coming from but when you go back to the MW2 days when they maps were first revealed, I think it was Terminal and Highrise, the screenshots of the loadscreens and everything looked almost identical to the finished product
09-20-2012, 07:01 PM #7
Yeah, I know where you're coming from but when you go back to the MW2 days when they maps were first revealed, I think it was Terminal and Highrise, the screenshots of the loadscreens and everything looked almost identical to the finished product

The loadscreens of the four standard maps Yemen, Turbine etc. look finished and great. The dev map loadscreen will be revised. Don't understand your problem Happy
09-20-2012, 07:03 PM #8
thylacinebanana
Do a barrel roll!

Small lighting changes make all the difference. These were leaked at the start of summer last year and you can see how far they are from final product. I was worried Blops2 would look cartoony like the first one but the footage on Turbine from Gamescon and the trailers has made me think otherwise. Especially since those are just Map Previews, which were probably all made quite a while back. It's not like at the end of every day when you get done working on the map you go and update the map preview. That's some of the last stuff you would do.

also thanks to the OP, I've seen one or two of teh preview screens but nobody would select every map. I was curious about the Hollywood Hills one and the Bullet Train map.

The following user thanked thylacinebanana for this useful post:

CristinaRawr
09-20-2012, 07:11 PM #9
Redadski
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Jack View Post
I want to know what's in DLC and Dev :think:

DLC nothing Dev the maps that got leaked today.
09-20-2012, 07:17 PM #10
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by Redadski View Post
DLC nothing Dev the maps that got leaked today.

Oh thats Crap, But I'm sure we never heard anything about them Dev maps until today so they probably are the DLC maps

The following user thanked Jakeyy for this useful post:

Redadski

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo