11-13-2012, 03:45 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is not patched, it just wouldn't let me post it in the glitches and tricks section! So if a mod can move it there please do!

11-15-2012, 02:57 PM #2
niceeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!
11-15-2012, 04:21 PM #3
So how do we know if it actually works? All you showed was placing it "inside" yourself and the video ends. Also it wouldn't last long as they would eventually break the Turbine after 10 hits or so. Technically pointless I would assume?
11-15-2012, 05:36 PM #4
mlancer
Save Point
Already been posted by Redadski
11-15-2012, 05:55 PM #5
This has already been patched and no longer works on PS3 as verified by myself... :mad: and the was no need to put the turbine in there... the whole point was that you built the part then applied it and then crouched and went inside the power switch thing. Then you went to the left or right and the zombies would just stack up in front of you allowing you to be invincible.
11-17-2012, 10:47 AM #6
true patched
Originally posted by phrozen9999 View Post
This has already been patched and no longer works on PS3 as verified by myself... :mad: and the was no need to put the turbine in there... the whole point was that you built the part then applied it and then crouched and went inside the power switch thing. Then you went to the left or right and the zombies would just stack up in front of you allowing you to be invincible.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo