12-02-2012, 01:56 AM #1
ReK
Prestige Service Provider
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); IN GRIEF. TAKE A LOSS. LOL
Seriously its just zombies why do people do this
12-02-2012, 02:17 AM #2
Computer.
Little One
Because they are to scared to have a loss on their stats.
12-02-2012, 02:42 AM #3
seriously why do people care that much about stats they do nothing 98% of people who see them will forget about them very quickly.I just play to win stats are just numbers you get no more or trophys or anything for them
12-02-2012, 02:54 AM #4
fergride
Do a barrel roll!
Because they're douchebags
12-02-2012, 02:57 AM #5
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
People dashboard in zombies.That's a new one..

The following 4 users say thank you to Dman93 for this useful post:

Nifty., Rath, VHS, warman_94
12-02-2012, 03:05 AM #6
Streak
Banned
People are in love with their stats lol Happy
12-02-2012, 03:25 AM #7
crazy_demon_01
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by ReKoGNiiTioN
IN GRIEF. TAKE A LOSS. LOL
Seriously its just zombies why do people do this

Rumor has it that the zombie ranking system will put you down level/rank (whatever you want to call the emblem).
12-02-2012, 03:26 AM #8
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
What kind of question is this? Lmao.

People don't always dashboard because of stats. They dashboard because they want to leave. Imagine you're spawn trapping a team in multi player and just owning them you think they're dashboarding because of stats....Or because they want to get the hell out of there.

I did always get a laugh out of people with fraudulent 200+ wins streaks yet their win/loss was super low. Some people rage too hard to simply go to leave the game option.
12-02-2012, 04:00 AM #9
ReK
Prestige Service Provider
Originally posted by Justice View Post

People don't always dashboard because of stats. They dashboard because they want to leave. Imagine you're spawn trapping a team in multi player and just owning them you think they're dashboarding because of stats....Or because they want to get the hell out of there.

I did always get a laugh out of people with fraudulent 200+ wins streaks yet their win/loss was super low. Some people rage too hard to simply go to leave the game option.

Now read how it says Grief and Zombies. LMFAO
12-02-2012, 04:41 AM #10
Originally posted by Justice View Post

start - leave, simple as that, there is no excuse for dashboarding lmao, it's always about stats, which most of the time those people don't even have good stats.

@op, on blops you still get a loss tho, only kills/death doesn't count, in mw3 everything didn't count from dashboarding.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo