12-06-2012, 12:34 PM #1
xd366
find me on twitter now
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i see people posting "ranking theories" and giving all these crazy ideas.
but the real way of how it works has been revealed already..

here:

more proof:

watch more of his videos for more info

Things to know:
One COD day starts at 4pm pst.
you can only level up 1 every day
you can lose your tallys for every day you dont play
you have to play a minimum of 2 games (10 level games) a day

How it works:
So basically you can rank up from 1 tally to 5 tallys after 5 days, the 6th day you can go up to the next rank. (5 tallys includes blue eyes)

Its based on your K/D
exact numbers aren't known on how to level up.
but its speculated that its about 50K/D for the knife one.

Things that take into consideration:
other things probably take into effect, like, you probably need a certain amount of kills to be able to level up, or maybe a certain amount of games played. (you're obviously not gonna be max level if you play 1 game and have 1000 kills and 1 down)

So now that the main thing is out there, we should figure out the actual numbers that determine the way to rank up

There's probably another thing missing in this equation, but this is the main idea.

to all the people saying this is wrong:
this way WORKS, so its not "wrong".
there may be other factors that count into the equation though,
most of you are saying that "fake, i did round glitch and got to lvl 200 and ranked up"
well im sure levels are also added into this ranking up equation.
but if you do it this way, you WILL rank up, slowly (over 5 days), but it does work
Last edited by xd366 ; 12-07-2012 at 03:05 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to xd366 for this useful post:

Alt, AbusedTampon, amplif1er, SweatyMidgets, IvanTheTerrible, Lovol, NeedaLifeSoon, Rath, skillz369, UnknownKid

The following user groaned xd366 for this awful post:

x420XP
12-06-2012, 01:02 PM #2
UnknownKid
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xd366 View Post
So i see people posting "ranking theories" and giving all these crazy ideas.
but the real way of how it works has been revealed already..

here:

more proof:

watch more of his videos for more info

Things to know:
One COD day starts at 4pm pst.
you can only level up 1 every day
you can lose your tallys for every day you dont play
you have to play a minimum of 2 games (10 level games) a day

How it works:
So basically you can rank up from 1 tally to 5 tallys after 5 days, the 6th day you can go up to the next rank. (5 tallys includes blue eyes)

Its based on your K/D
exact numbers aren't known on how to level up.
but its speculated that its about 50K/D for the knife one.

Things that take into consideration:
other things probably take into effect, like, you probably need a certain amount of kills to be able to level up, or maybe a certain amount of games played. (you're obviously not gonna be max level if you play 1 game and have 1000 kills and 1 down)

So now that the main thing is out there, we should figure out the actual numbers that determine the way to rank up

There's probably another thing missing in this equation, but this is the main idea.

Thanks for sharing
12-06-2012, 01:58 PM #3
Matiomo1906
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xd366 View Post

You are wrong, I went from skull with 5 tallys and blue eyes to skull&knife 5 tallys blue eyes, after one game, so yeah...

The following user thanked Matiomo1906 for this useful post:

Mr. Revenge
12-06-2012, 03:04 PM #4
smashedya
I’m too L33T
i got shotgun 3rd game
12-06-2012, 03:08 PM #5
ilovepizzaa
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by matiomo View Post
You are wrong, I went from skull with 5 tallys and blue eyes to skull&knife 5 tallys blue eyes, after one game, so yeah...

same here man

The following user thanked ilovepizzaa for this useful post:

Mr. Revenge
12-06-2012, 03:27 PM #6
oG GUNN3R
--------
I have 71.4 K/D and I've been the first blue eyes emblem forever, so this theory isn't correct.

The following user thanked oG GUNN3R for this useful post:

Mr. Revenge
12-06-2012, 04:50 PM #7
Merkii
Former Staff
Wrong. My friend has a 100k/d and only just got blue eyes, I have a 50 K/D and just got blue eyes.
Someone also said that their friend ranked up to SHOTGUNS from doing the round skipping glitch

The following user thanked Merkii for this useful post:

Mr. Revenge
12-06-2012, 05:01 PM #8
Default Avatar
Mewtwo
Im dagger through skull 5 tallies with blue eyes, played around 20 games and have 14,000 kills got to 33 solo, 36 three player and 34 four player on town survival. I think it accounts for kill vs downs mine averages one down per 100 kills at the moment plus i think you have to play a variety of game modes be in solo or with others.
12-06-2012, 05:43 PM #9
Masterkeant
Bounty hunter
Went from Skull with blue eyes to Skull with knife and blue eyes from just one game, you might want to change some parts.
12-06-2012, 06:45 PM #10
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by Merkii View Post
Wrong. My friend has a 100k/d and only just got blue eyes, I have a 50 K/D and just got blue eyes.
Someone also said that their friend ranked up to SHOTGUNS from doing the round skipping glitch

I've been talking to some of my friends who are max level and around the top 10 in the world.
You start to get skull with knife behind it at around a K/D of 140-150. To get Blue eyed-shotgun rank, you need to be sitting at at-least a 200 K/D. To be normal skull, blue eyes- around 100 K/D.

I've been keeping track of how I've been ranking up and the K'Awesome face determined for each level. It'll be released in the near future once tested furthermore. If you want to rank up the fastest with the best K/Sad Awesome- Custom Games>Survival Town> Round 20> PaP Pistol> Purchase Jug> Run rape trains till around 100-200 kills; end game and rinse and repeat.

Good luck. Smile

The following user thanked Elk for this useful post:

xd366

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo