12-09-2012, 07:23 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); well today or yesterday the store effed up an gave people a chance to download nuketown zombies for free. i have sadly missed this chance an its a long shot but not hurt worth trying. Would anyone be willing to lend their download history to be used once for a fellow member. i am new sadly an i know i wont be trusted but we are still a family here helping one another. it is ohkay if not. This would sound sketchy to me too

The following user groaned ExoTixPhoenix for this awful post:

MikeyCapp
12-09-2012, 09:47 AM #2
U didnt miss out on anything. The download didnt work. It goes to 99% then it goes to 0% so nobody got it
12-09-2012, 10:06 AM #3
RaspberryIce
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by mrmillion View Post
U didnt miss out on anything. The download didnt work. It goes to 99% then it goes to 0% so nobody got it

Fuck the people who get it for free , i payed good money for a season pass , so no you dont deserve it anyway

The following user thanked RaspberryIce for this useful post:

TheManDavid
12-09-2012, 11:00 AM #4
Originally posted by RaspberryIce View Post
Fuck the people who get it for free , i payed good money for a season pass , so no you dont deserve it anyway

Well someone is nice. An you call yourself a NextGen Elite? You're suppose to welcome new people like me an make us feel welcome so we want to support the site. You're acting more of a dick. im not starting anything, im just saying tons of people used to post here getting games on demand for free an helping each other out with DLC an exploits that hit the xbox or ps3. what happened to those good ol days?

The following user groaned ExoTixPhoenix for this awful post:

lolipop1113
12-09-2012, 02:06 PM #5
RaspberryIce
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ExoTixPhoenix View Post
Well someone is nice. An you call yourself a NextGen Elite? You're suppose to welcome new people like me an make us feel welcome so we want to support the site. You're acting more of a dick. im not starting anything, im just saying tons of people used to post here getting games on demand for free an helping each other out with DLC an exploits that hit the xbox or ps3. what happened to those good ol days?

I am nice,
I just dont agree that i should pay when someone gets it free ,
Say
No
More

The following 2 users say thank you to RaspberryIce for this useful post:

GamerUnguided, MikeyCapp

The following user groaned RaspberryIce for this awful post:

Charleyzard
12-09-2012, 05:06 PM #6
TheManDavid
Your mother!
I agree with RasberryIce. I paid for the Hardened Edition , luckily, I got the season pass for free but still, if we pay for it, so does everyone else. That's bs.

The following user thanked TheManDavid for this useful post:

RaspberryIce
12-10-2012, 06:00 AM #7
I am nice,
I just dont agree that i should pay when someone gets it free ,
Say
No
More

well you will have to learn with to deal with it cause its been happening for years an will continue to. An if you can ban me from this site, go ahead. se7ensins is much more organized, informative, helpful an friendly
12-10-2012, 06:20 PM #8
RaspberryIce
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ExoTixPhoenix View Post
well you will have to learn with to deal with it cause its been happening for years an will continue to. An if you can ban me from this site, go ahead. se7ensins is much more organized, informative, helpful an friendly

People agreed with me not with you kid,
12-11-2012, 04:28 AM #9
People agreed with me not with you kid,

did i say i cared who agreed with me? Just because you all got butt hurt people get stuff free that you payed for. For as long as i have visited this site people have been doing marketing theft all the time. DLC's, Games on Demand, demo leaks an many more. If you get butt hurt over it, it must be stinging an becoming numb cause it will continue, kid.
12-11-2012, 05:19 AM #10
crazy_demon_01
Can’t trickshot me!

I'm not sure if you have ps3 but on the ps3 the amount of people playing nuketown zombies is around like 800 people, it would be better for people to get it so there are more people playing it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo