12-26-2012, 11:45 PM #1
Clanor
I PWN ZOMBIES!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I want to see how many of you here got the shotguns emblem and how did you got it if you remember becasue I tried everythings and I couldn't get it, so your feedback would be so helpful for me and others members who couldn't level up too, I'll start with my states:

Kills: 45592
K/Sad Awesome 281
Downs: 162
Death: 86
Revives: 243
Accuracy: 122%
Heahshots: 5053
Doors: 303
Perks: 428
Grenade Kills: 563
Traveled Miles: 676

I got to round 47 in town today and the 7/10 of the people in leaderboards with round 47 have shotguns and I don't think all of them are better than my stats and it not my first time to get high rounds.

Note: My current rank is skull with knife and blue eyes I got it when I had 14k kills and 170 k/d, haven't deranked since then.

Anyone have the shotguns emblem if you could tell me when you get and what was your stats then and what do you usually play custom games, survival or co-op ? this information would be so helpful for a lot of people and I will see the majority of all of your stats.
12-27-2012, 01:01 AM #2
txlonghorn97
Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
on pc I have a regular skull with shield no glowing eyes 3 tallys
today was my 2nd day of playing zombies.

Kills: 2736
Bullets Fired:13871
K/Sad Awesome 136.8
Downs: 38
Deaths: 20
Revives:19
Accuracy: .68
Headshots: 989
Doors: 25
Perks: 24
Grenade Kills:95
Traveled Miles: 31

But i already am pretty sure its rounds total from all games to rank up.

Then it slowly decreases your rank because you havent been getting enough rounds total to keep it on a certain rank.

On ps3, i had cross bones for a long time, on pc i did about 9 games that all went to about round 15-20 each.
I noticed my rank increase in my last game i played (solo town) after round 21 i died, and i hit Tab, and saw it had gone up.

On ps3 i did the round skipping glitch and went from crossbones to shotty in 1 game. I cant see it being k/d because when people are noobs they destroy it and could never rank up.

I think it is most likely a ratio of kills/rounds achieved.

In a little while i will post my stats on ps3 since i had shotgun ranks (might have lost it)

The following user thanked txlonghorn97 for this useful post:

Clanor
12-27-2012, 08:27 AM #3
MOHN
Big Daddy
Kills: 60269
K/Sad Awesome 255
Downs: 236
Death: 186
Revives: 168
Accuracy: 247%
Heahshots: 20967
Doors: 327
Perks: 363
Grenade Kills: 3340
Traveled Miles: 1017

Well this is my latest stats, I usually play tranzit solo & co-op. My average rounds are 40+ in each game.

You almost there, keep going high rounds one or two more games. You will get your shotgun emblem.
Last edited by MOHN ; 12-27-2012 at 08:30 AM.

The following user thanked MOHN for this useful post:

Clanor
12-27-2012, 12:32 PM #4
Clanor
I PWN ZOMBIES!
Yeah guys you are probably right the rounds play a big factor in ranking up and the best proof is the rounds skiping glitch when people get shotguns from one game but I have both factors k/d and rounds the only reason would be that custom games does count rounds (It don't count in the leaderboards but maybe the avg rounds count) and I think this is the only explanation why I didn't level up till now. One more thing I saw my profile in the elite page and the games I played in custom showed up as the rounds I survived for example I started at 20 and made it to 31, in the website It shown that I survived 11 rounds.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo