Post: Tranzit Tunnel Glitch With Turrent, Invic Turbine and Shield
12-28-2012, 01:33 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey i just saw this on youtube and i dont think its posted. All Credit to the kid who found it

Edit * ive been told multiple times that you can only get to mid 50s with this so enjoy until then n just restart lol

Edit ** Currently doing this now works greats, dont try and be like me rushing and trying to get it done all in round 1 Not Happy or Sad
Last edited by KingSavagee ; 12-28-2012 at 04:41 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to KingSavagee for this useful post:

Elk, JamesSwagger, maxman290, nohcho_95, xSoulEdge
12-28-2012, 02:46 PM #2
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by xTooGoodBoii
Hey i just saw this on youtube and i dont think its posted. All Credit to the kid who found it

Great tutorial!
Currently using this strategy to get in high 50's. Great thing is, you don't have to do anything apart from keep your character in the corner! Turret does the rest and I've went for a shower and actually left this on to do. :p
12-28-2012, 03:42 PM #3
sniper-4Eye
Gym leader
this is glitch can survive you to round 55 only
when you in round 55 the zombies can't die with this thing Smile
12-28-2012, 03:51 PM #4
Originally posted by Elkyeim View Post
Great tutorial!
Currently using this strategy to get in high 50's. Great thing is, you don't have to do anything apart from keep your character in the corner! Turret does the rest and I've went for a shower and actually left this on to do. :p

Exactly lol just sit there and walk away Happy tooooo easy lol
12-28-2012, 04:39 PM #5
Nice work thx
12-28-2012, 04:49 PM #6
JamesSwagger
☜☆☞┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐☜☆☞
Originally posted by xTooGoodBoii
Hey i just saw this on youtube and i dont think its posted. All Credit to the kid who found it

Edit * ive been told multiple times that you can only get to mid 50s with this so enjoy until then n just restart lol

Edit ** Currently doing this now works greats, dont try and be like me rushing and trying to get it done all in round 1 Not Happy or Sad

Yea i did this once but... i thought the invic turbine was patched????
12-28-2012, 05:11 PM #7
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by JamesSwagger View Post
Yea i did this once but... i thought the invic turbine was patched????

Nope, it's not patched. Still working, although I take it you're using the glitch were you put it in the corner and grab another quickly?
12-28-2012, 05:14 PM #8
zackandjon
I am error
This has been around for a loooooooooooooooooong time... I was actually going to post a video on how the sheild's postition is flexable and the fact that you CAN fit two people back BEHIND the sheild make. The best thing to do is to keep your starter pistol, b/c it is so weak it racks points like a mother when all the zombies are stacked... With two people at the glitch spot you rack up points much faster... One person draws the main crowd... the other grabs the magic. And BTW if you do happen to figure out the correct posistion for two people to work at this glitch, the one closest to the bar should DUCK!!... Share points don't be greedy... Also, the sheild doesn't have to be perpendicular, ive had the thing damn near sideways and it still worked... Experiment and have fun.
Last edited by zackandjon ; 12-28-2012 at 05:19 PM.
12-28-2012, 06:15 PM #9
Originally posted by Elkyeim View Post
Nope, it's not patched. Still working, although I take it you're using the glitch were you put it in the corner and grab another quickly?

is there another way of doing it? Cause thats how im doing it and its still working for me?
12-29-2012, 09:28 AM #10
ProTnx
Do a barrel roll!
this is amazing, if you wanna do it for 2 people add CamperHunt

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo