01-01-2013, 02:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have an account with shotguns and blue eyes. Willing to do duplication service for you for only 200k vBux. Quote me so I am notified, and then wait for my response. After I have confirmed, then send over the vBux along with the details in a PM and I'll work on it.

Remember, quote me Winky Winky!

The following 3 users say thank you to Harlem Shake for this useful post:

SilverxBullet777, SmartProof, Tyler

The following user groaned Harlem Shake for this awful post:

Sahota
01-01-2013, 05:03 AM #2
SoLDieRDaP
TuRKiSH PoWeR
I think I know who u r n if it is ^_^ fool.

I remember this guy hacked my main account, personally am not too sure if it is him but if it is don't do any business with his guy.
If it is not you then am sorry for the accusations but ur username rings alarm bells, just letting the community be aware of the scammers.

Don't say u haven't being warned!
Last edited by SoLDieRDaP ; 01-01-2013 at 05:06 AM. Reason: Corrected few words

The following user thanked SoLDieRDaP for this useful post:

musky123

The following user groaned SoLDieRDaP for this awful post:

Harlem Shake
01-01-2013, 08:27 AM #3
Originally posted by SoLDieRDaP View Post
I think I know who u r n if it is ^_^ fool.

I remember this guy hacked my main account, personally am not too sure if it is him but if it is don't do any business with his guy.
If it is not you then am sorry for the accusations but ur username rings alarm bells, just letting the community be aware of the scammers.

Don't say u haven't being warned!

Firstly, I just received this rank today because I paid someone 300k vBux for it. I don't see where you get me scamming you from?

Secondly, I have no history of trades from my time being here. Never have I once conducted a trade here, therefore, it is impossible for me to scam you.

Thirdly, find out with solid proof who your target is before falsely accusing and ruining one's thread please. I kindly ask you to edit your post and remove all accusations as it'll affect my service, thank you.

The following 2 users say thank you to Harlem Shake for this useful post:

SilverxBullet777, SmartProof
01-01-2013, 09:06 AM #4
HomelandSec
League Champion
Wrong Section: You must login or register to view this content.
01-01-2013, 09:22 AM #5
FwiskyFIFA
I defeated!
Pm me please
Originally posted by ugotmerked View Post
i have an account with shotguns and blue eyes. Willing to do duplication service for you for only 200k vbux. Quote me so i am notified, and then wait for my response. After i have confirmed, then send over the vbux along with the details in a pm and i'll work on it.

Remember, quote me Winky Winky!
01-01-2013, 09:26 AM #6
smashedya
I’m too L33T
i give it for free dont go asking for donations
01-01-2013, 12:35 PM #7
Originally posted by smasher1 View Post

whats ur stats?
01-01-2013, 01:41 PM #8
SoLDieRDaP
TuRKiSH PoWeR
First of i wasnt talking bout the zombie glitch or hack what ever you wanna call it.

Secondly i wasnt talking bout trading on ere or there, am warning ppl not to the the trade with you or any services cos u scam.

Thirdly NO i will not take my words back since i got a groan from you which mkes me think u r. (if you had nothing to worry why would you groan me before talking this with me lol, that just makes me think u r just putting a face to show the community u aint but am sure its you)

i dont have proof as this matter was over 2years ago but ur username u got merked is one stuck on my head as you took my details from facebook account n hacked my facebook n psn username.

To the community make sure this guy has a thrustworthy refs before doing any trade.
You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked SoLDieRDaP for this useful post:

mrstayler01

The following user groaned SoLDieRDaP for this awful post:

Harlem Shake
01-02-2013, 03:52 AM #9
Originally posted by xBasedHostKTA View Post
Pm me please

Feel free to PM me if you are interested.

Originally posted by smasher1 View Post

No one asked you, your opinion isn't needed.

Originally posted by SoLDieRDaP View Post
First of i wasnt talking bout the zombie glitch or hack what ever you wanna call it.

Secondly i wasnt talking bout trading on ere or there, am warning ppl not to the the trade with you or any services cos u scam.

Thirdly NO i will not take my words back since i got a groan from you which mkes me think u r. (if you had nothing to worry why would you groan me before talking this with me lol, that just makes me think u r just putting a face to show the community u aint but am sure its you)

i dont have proof as this matter was over 2years ago but ur username u got merked is one stuck on my head as you took my details from facebook account n hacked my facebook n psn username.

To the community make sure this guy has a thrustworthy refs before doing any trade.
You must login or register to view this content.

LOL, ok, just because I groaned you clearly proves I'm a scammer? I groaned you because I fucking hate filthy false accusers like you because you guys are obstacles in everyone's lives.

Yes you were talking about trading on here you idiot, that's why you are calling me a scammer. I NEVER have done a trade here except for the most recent one where I paid 300k vBux for my rank. 2 years ago? "Got" and "merked" are common words used around games, so it is impossible for me to be accused in this situation.

If you reply to me, I will report your posts for spam and for false accusation. Have a bad day.

The following user thanked Harlem Shake for this useful post:

SmartProof
01-02-2013, 12:35 PM #10
SoLDieRDaP
TuRKiSH PoWeR
now your threatting me? lol good luck .

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo