01-09-2013, 04:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The invincible turbine glitch is now patched, ive just tryed this no longer than 5 min ago.

if you try to do the glitch, so place down turbine and quickly click for another, it now says that you have took one but it does not appear in your inventory. anyway we have had fun while we had it just move on, i sure there are alot more glitch out there waiting to be found

The following user thanked iJamesss- for this useful post:

musky123
01-09-2013, 07:32 PM #2
zackandjon
I am error
was there an update if not then you are wrong. I have not played for days (work) so I don't know if there was an update.
They can NOT change the game unless an update happens.
Also if there was no update, this glitch is about speed... the quicker you do it the easier it is.
1. Grab turbine.
2. Place turbine to the side (so you don't grab that one)
3. Turn to the bench and grab another (WHILE IT SAYS "TOOK TURBINE")
4. Enjoy

If it does not say "Took Turbine" then it will NOT work... at least it doesn't for me unless it says that.
Last edited by zackandjon ; 01-09-2013 at 07:37 PM.

The following user groaned zackandjon for this awful post:

TheManDavid
01-09-2013, 07:39 PM #3
Smil3
Keeper
Oh we'll there are loads of glitches and loads more to come Smile
01-09-2013, 07:51 PM #4
Originally posted by zackandjon View Post
was there an update if not then you are wrong. I have not played for days (work) so I don't know if there was an update.
Also if there was no update, this glitch is about speed... the quicker you do it the easier it is.
1. Grab turbine.
4. Enjoy

If it does not say "Took Turbine" then it will NOT work... at least it doesn't for me unless it says that.

YES there was an update - friends and I were playing yesterday afternoon and invincible glitches were working.. as soon as that game ended it gave us all an "update playlist" or something like that message. we all tried to start another game but it saidd the host was using an older playlist and we could not join. The host restarted BO2 and update applied

the very next game non of the invicibility glitches no longer worked.

Interested to see some new glitches anyways
01-09-2013, 07:55 PM #5
Originally posted by fiend View Post
YES there was an update - friends and I were playing yesterday afternoon and invincible glitches were working.. as soon as that game ended it gave us all an "update playlist" or something like that message. we all tried to start another game but it saidd the host was using an older playlist and we could not join. The host restarted BO2 and update applied

the very next game non of the invicibility glitches no longer worked.

Interested to see some new glitches anyways

Yeah i didnt mention that, thanks for saying that. what i have noticed aswell as that one of the barrier glitches is patched too but this one was not as well known but the one that is well known still works atm
01-09-2013, 08:39 PM #6
xSoulEdge
Big Sister
So they managed to hotfix it ? lol.
01-09-2013, 08:54 PM #7
yeah they have lol
01-09-2013, 08:55 PM #8
Originally posted by zackandjon View Post
1. Grab turbine.
4. Enjoy

Treyarch can change the game without updating bro, they just hotfix it. I just tryed the turbine glitch and a barrier glitch at power room both have been patched. They failed hard with that barrier they put at power room the first time lol.
Last edited by zL_j8hnb ; 01-09-2013 at 09:01 PM.
01-09-2013, 08:55 PM #9
YKM!!
You talkin to me?
I've try it looks it patched
01-09-2013, 09:04 PM #10
musky123
Little One
use the turret and put the turbine behind you,and do the shield glitch im currently at level 45 works good.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo