Post: [AFTER PATCH ]New riot-shield glitches.transit zombie barriers
02-02-2013, 08:14 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Last edited by luceathome ; 02-02-2013 at 11:41 AM.
02-02-2013, 12:52 PM #2
Originally posted by luceathome View Post

Seen most of these before, but only ever text tutorials so good job on making a video!
02-02-2013, 09:13 PM #3
RawDog2002
NextGenUpdate Elite
I have tried this after 1.06 patch and i am not getting it to work so either this vid is old and your posing it as new or after 4 years of glitching in all zombie games i have just lost my touch. the shield disappears once i lay it down in the bus depot- your 2nd glitch, at the dinner same thing but when i replace it using turbine zombies go to me anyway same as bus depot so can you tell me what the hell i am doing wrong? Or are you just pulling our legs with this? I have done exact thing you show, thanks
02-05-2013, 12:47 AM #4
SH8KEAND8AKE
Bounty hunter
Tried it and my sheild seem to blow up after a while
02-05-2013, 08:55 PM #5
Originally posted by SH8KEAND8AKE View Post
Tried it and my sheild seem to blow up after a while

Originally posted by RawDog2002 View Post
I have tried this after 1.06 patch and i am not getting it to work so either this vid is old and your posing it as new or after 4 years of glitching in all zombie games i have just lost my touch. the shield disappears once i lay it down in the bus depot- your 2nd glitch, at the dinner same thing but when i replace it using turbine zombies go to me anyway same as bus depot so can you tell me what the hell i am doing wrong? Or are you just pulling our legs with this? I have done exact thing you show, thanks

what you need to do is *place the turbine at the tip of your tows, walk fwd about 1 foot, pick up turbine while SLOWLY walking back.*
. when you cant go forward and back and the shield remaines......now you got a decent barrier!
not so hard, ones you,ve done it.
SHOOT the zombies that see you do it, or toss a monky they stil go for ya.
At diner you place it left against the car, always stand straight behind it.
02-18-2013, 03:10 PM #6
RawDog2002
NextGenUpdate Elite
hi thanks for the reply, i been on vocation, the bus depot glitch and the others you show, i havent had luck, however i found one that works great in dinner. even with jet gun, but only for 1 player in the glitch and other needs to either run trains or power roomm, i am round 58 transit legit and looking for glitches to get farther.
my ps3 ID IS RawDog_BOSS
if you could give me 30 to 60 minutes of your time i would love you to show me how to get in the shield glitches, i am a rather fast learner and happen to be modding COD games Since the 1st came out. Thank you, hope to hear from you soon. by the way man, i am 35 years old, love zombies, for sure no noob. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. AND hope to hear from you.
02-18-2013, 03:47 PM #7
Masterkeant
Bounty hunter
Isnt tritanhd the founder?
02-18-2013, 05:40 PM #8
72ain
Gym leader
Originally posted by luceathome View Post

nice videos bro +rep will try these out

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo