03-08-2013, 01:48 PM #1
djhanos
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok im not sure if this works on xbox but it worked for me on ps3
1. Go to game
2. Go to saved data utility
3. Delete the blops 2 data ( you will lose campaign progress)
4. When you have to setup settings just keep pressing x. ( don't fix settings yet)
5. It should work now to make sure just go to options and press select and your bandwidth should be the proper one now

Now just fix your settings and start your solo lobby, let me know if it works for youSmile

Update: when you go to multiplayer and go back to zombies it screws it up so you have to quit the game, I'm also sure that campaign has to be set as default for it to work

Ok it looks like you have to repeat the process everytime you go to multiplayer, btw I made this for every1 who can't get the sign out method working
Last edited by djhanos ; 03-08-2013 at 02:02 PM.
03-08-2013, 03:11 PM #2
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
Originally posted by djhanos View Post
Ok im not sure if this works on xbox but it worked for me on ps3
1. Go to game
2. Go to saved data utility
3. Delete the blops 2 data ( you will lose campaign progress)
4. When you have to setup settings just keep pressing x. ( don't fix settings yet)
5. It should work now to make sure just go to options and press select and your bandwidth should be the proper one now

Now just fix your settings and start your solo lobby, let me know if it works for youSmile

Update: when you go to multiplayer and go back to zombies it screws it up so you have to quit the game, I'm also sure that campaign has to be set as default for it to work

Ok it looks like you have to repeat the process everytime you go to multiplayer, btw I made this for every1 who can't get the sign out method working

Sadly didn't work, its been on "creating lobby" for five minutes now and doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Thanks though Smile
03-08-2013, 03:14 PM #3
djhanos
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by JP View Post
Sadly didn't work, its been on "creating lobby" for five minutes now and doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Thanks though Smile

Did you go to zombies after skipping the settings? Or alter any of the default settings?
03-08-2013, 03:49 PM #4
JP
Originally posted by djhanos View Post
Did you go to zombies after skipping the settings? Or alter any of the default settings?

I followed it exactly and done it twice, didn't work at all.
03-08-2013, 03:53 PM #5
djhanos
Bounty hunter
Weird it worked for me

The way I found it was I went on a new account and copied the save to my own account then started it den it came up with an error so I deleted it and its working since then without going to MP
03-08-2013, 04:10 PM #6
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by JP View Post
I followed it exactly and done it twice, didn't work at all.

This happened to me loads of times now and all the methods don't work. However, I've found out a new one.
While logged on, go to>Multiplayer>Play Online>Sign Out>Go to zombies>Sign back in>Choose solo map of choice.

That should hopefully work! Smile
03-08-2013, 04:12 PM #7
JP
Originally posted by Elkyeim View Post
This happened to me loads of times now and all the methods don't work. However, I've found out a new one.
While logged on, go to>Multiplayer>Play Online>Sign Out>Go to zombies>Sign back in>Choose solo map of choice.

Going to give that a go in a bit when I get on! This does my head in!
03-08-2013, 04:13 PM #8
djhanos
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Elkyeim View Post

That never worked for me, that's why I made this

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo