07-06-2013, 04:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone, I'm looking for a group of people to do all of the Easter eggs on each of the maps (I completed Mob of the Dead, but i'm willing to do it again). As you may have seen if you have all of the nav cards inserted in each of the correct stations you are given more information on the Easter egg + a special suprise. I have a feeling you will need to complete all Easter eggs to progress in the last map so I want to make sure I have them all done until then. Message me on Xbox @ UnlimitedPSN. You must have a mic, and please no squeakers. You may also post your GT below because maybe somebody else needs you as well.

IMPORTANT:

I do encourage that anyone who wishes to complete the Easter eggs follow these videos. Please note that I am not the original owner of these videos. All credit goes to all of those in each of these videos, and the original poster as well.

Tranzit:

Richtofen:

Maxis:

The max number of videos per thread is 2 so the rest are in the comments ^.^
Last edited by XxOmarSanchezxX ; 07-08-2013 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Tutorials
07-07-2013, 10:59 PM #2
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by XxOmarSanchezxX View Post
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a group of people to do all of the Easter eggs on each of the maps (I completed Mob of the Dead, but i'm willing to do it again). As you may have seen if you have all of the nav cards inserted in each of the correct stations you are given more information on the Easter egg. I have a feeling you will need to complete all Easter eggs to progress in the last map so I want to make sure I have them all done until then. Message me on Xbox @ UnlimitedPSN. You must have a mic, and please no squeakers. You may also post your GT below because maybe somebody else needs you as well.

GT : ResistTheMoon

Need to look up the steps for the easter eggs.
07-08-2013, 04:16 PM #3
dannymc1993
Captain Obvious
GT: Dannymc1993

I've already done the Die Rise one but I've only done one of the easter eggs so we could do the other side? I'm pretty sure I've done Maxis' one.
07-08-2013, 09:58 PM #4
Die Rise:

Richtofen:

Maxis:

07-08-2013, 09:59 PM #5
Burried:

Richtofen:

Maxis:

07-08-2013, 10:04 PM #6
Mob Of The Dead:

07-08-2013, 10:10 PM #7
End Game:

(Nav Cards Accepted)

Richtofen:

Maxis:

07-09-2013, 05:45 PM #8
GT: meatballslol
I Already did motd but i need to do all the other ones
07-10-2013, 12:23 PM #9
a22shady
Pokemon Trainer
I have a team of 6 people and we have all completed the Easter eggs on all Maps Except Buried.... 2 of our people have been MIA for a while and one of the four just cant seem to do the gun game. So looking for someone who knows how to and is willing to do Buried Easter eggs.

Must have a Mic, Not be obnoxious, and know how to play. If interested hit me up AnimateWater632

We typically get on around 830-9ish Eastern Time.
07-10-2013, 11:47 PM #10
oG GUNN3R
--------
I got 250k in the bank and need 2 people with mics to do the easter eggs with on Tranzit, Die Rise & Buried. I don't really care what side we do. We already have every Navcard table built.

If you're interested, hit me up my gamertag is: oG GUNN3R

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo