08-09-2013, 04:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone i am looking for 2 people to do the Richthofen side (or 1 if u are willing to do it at a pacific time as my m8 is working most of the time )

and a am also looking for 2 people to do the maxis side (or 1 if u are willing to do it at a pacific time as my m8 is working most of the time )

requirements : must have a mic . must listen to us and must be a decent zombie player (that dose not mean u have to be grate just means u cold go to say rd 25 legit min )although we will prob have the egg done well b4 rd 25 also no quitting at the end eg make a wish part that has happened to me 2 times =/

if u wish to do the egg with us quote me and give me ur psn .the reason i did not put my psn hear is because i have 2 one for maxis side and one for Richthofen side

thank you and have a good day =)
Last edited by aaronhicklin ; 08-10-2013 at 11:12 PM.
08-09-2013, 09:44 PM #2
Bubblz_
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by aaronhicklin View Post
Hello everyone i am looking for 2 people to do the Richthofen side (or 1 if u are willing to do it at a pacific time as my m8 is working most of the time )

and a am also looking for 2 people to do the maxis side (or 1 if u are willing to do it at a pacific time as my m8 is working most of the time )

requirements : must have a mic . must listen to us and must be a decent zombie player (that dose not mean u have to be grate just means u cold go to say rd 25 legit min )although we will prob have the egg done well b4 rd 25

if u wish to do the egg with us quote me and give me ur psn .the reason i did not put my psn hear is because i have 2 one for maxis side and one for Richthofen side

psn is SkiiLcamz_bubbls
08-09-2013, 11:46 PM #3
PakMan
I’m too L33T
Hello everyone i am looking for 2 people to do the Richthofen side (or 1 if u are willing to do it at a pacific time as my m8 is working most of the time )

requirements : must have a mic . must listen to us and must be a decent zombie player (that dose not mean u have to be grate just means u cold go to say rd 25 legit min )although we will prob have the egg done well b4 rd 25

PSN: Amazing-AK47
ill do both sides. When you add type "NGU Easter Egg" in message
08-12-2013, 06:07 AM #4
NeedaNeeda:confused:

requirements : must have a mic . must listen to us and must be a decent zombie player (that dose not mean u have to be grate just means u cold go to say rd 25 legit min )although we will prob have the egg done well b4 rd 25 also no quitting at the end eg make a wish part that has happened to me 2 times =/

08-14-2013, 03:45 AM #5

I want to do the easter with you.... PSN: DJ_Swagger-123
08-14-2013, 03:49 PM #6
WhatIsWar
You talkin to me?
i have max money in the bank add me F4T4L_vHjVk

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo