08-10-2013, 04:33 PM #1
eXeRai
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey me and a friend are having some real troubles with Easter egg progression, i started a thread on cods forums ill leave it here instead of re writing it all,

I thought someone on here might know a way or a glitch that might help us reset our ee progression?

Thanks in advance any help will be greatly appreciated.

You must login or register to view this content.
08-11-2013, 12:05 PM #2
quote from offical forum:

If you hot join a custom game you will get the EE achievement but your tower will not light up. You have to be in a game from start to finish to obtain your glowing tower. I dont know why you would'nt hear the voices on Tranzit unless none of you were Stu? Remember he's the only one that can hear Ricky.
08-11-2013, 03:25 PM #3
eXeRai
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by stevesetsfire View Post
quote from offical forum:

If you hot join a custom game you will get the EE achievement but your tower will not light up. You have to be in a game from start to finish to obtain your glowing tower. I dont know why you would'nt hear the voices on Tranzit unless none of you were Stu? Remember he's the only one that can hear Ricky.

yeah it was the only way we could get any of them to talk, we tried it all ways, where i would host first or someone else who had never completed the easetr egg and also someone who had completed the easetr egg host, I did get the trophy but it just never counted.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo