Post: Lookin for the easiest way to get kills???on buried
08-17-2013, 10:12 AM #1
bman242
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone no any other way to get to round 100 on buried but fast ive gottin to 74 but then the parylizer stops workin and town is way to slow lookin for something on buried thanks for the help...
08-17-2013, 05:43 PM #2
shooterace247
I defeated!
Originally posted by bman242 View Post
Anyone no any other way to get to round 100 on buried but fast ive gottin to 74 but then the parylizer stops workin and town is way to slow lookin for something on buried thanks for the help...

You could try a Turbine and Resonator down ally to Juggernog. When your Resonator breaks just fly up with your Petrifier and get another one same with a Turbine.

The following user thanked shooterace247 for this useful post:

bman242
08-17-2013, 09:41 PM #3
Cory
User needs a dick
Only way to go fast after around 65 is with buildables. You should still be ready for 30-45 min rounds however. My fastest time to 75 is 4 guys in wall breaches or in saloon hallway.

The following user thanked Cory for this useful post:

bman242
08-18-2013, 04:14 AM #4
bman242
I am error
thats what i figured but thanks tho i gotta pretty easy way of doing it but thanks for the help i found almost like a unlimited ammo glitch but with out wall guns or the box works but super slow ill post a tut how to do it easy round 70 for people that are having trouble also if anyone knows how to do the usb mods please let me know thanks
08-18-2013, 03:10 PM #5
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Traps and the church.
You're looking at a long ass set of rounds something like 1 hour each.
08-18-2013, 09:49 PM #6
Claw
Hurah!
use traps ad a good strategy
08-18-2013, 09:57 PM #7
Cory
User needs a dick
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Traps and the church.
You're looking at a long ass set of rounds something like 1 hour each.

You really like the Church of all places? I've never had very good luck there.
08-18-2013, 10:03 PM #8
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Tryhard
You really like the Church of all places? I've never had very good luck there.

If you don't have traps it a deathtrap :p
However with traps over the windows along with doors it pretty easy to get to a high round. Once your traps die and you don't have monkeys just going to have a bad time.

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

Cory
08-18-2013, 11:17 PM #9
bman242
I am error
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
If you don't have traps it a deathtrap :p
However with traps over the windows along with doors it pretty easy to get to a high round. Once your traps die and you don't have monkeys just going to have a bad time.

ya im running right in front of the chuch i like training them but i also no a pretty easy way to geet to round 70 i throw a vid up tonight or something

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo