Post: BO2 modded zombies,, wanna join? add me (With RTE Modding)
02-13-2014, 09:10 AM #1
Tseerock
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi I have pleasure with other people to make lots of easter eggs

conditions:

headset

no children

good communication

all maps

I like to play with German or can speak German, I'm German: D (not only german )

my PSN: ID = IIIxAkA-47xIII

I make only Max Money gogmode and fast speed ( if we make estaer eggs )

because, for example in origins map, who makes a robot you flat with his foot you get hurt despite gomode with.

Maybe I'm doing other modz but is important because of easter egg, whom I make too many modz, is with me for example happens with origins that I no current generator could dress more.

otherwise much fun have Happy

I am almost always daily from 6 to about 11 PM clock online (I am from Germany due to time of)
Last edited by Tseerock ; 02-13-2014 at 09:23 AM.
02-18-2014, 02:05 AM #2
og187
Do a barrel roll!
Add me plz Morszi1
02-18-2014, 05:20 PM #3
ChaneHD
Do a barrel roll!
Hey i'm german too, i have all maps on black ops 1 and 2 and a mic, i also know how to do the easter eggs Happy
i added you my name's juliaan_97 Winky Winky btw i'm 17 so i don't think you count me as a child Winky Winky
Last edited by ChaneHD ; 02-18-2014 at 05:22 PM.
02-19-2014, 10:47 AM #4
Nico
Banned
Originally posted by Tseerock View Post
hi I have pleasure with other people to make lots of easter eggs

conditions:

headset

no children

good communication

all maps

I like to play with German or can speak German, I'm German: D (not only german )

my PSN: ID = IIIxAkA-47xIII

I make only Max Money gogmode and fast speed ( if we make estaer eggs )

because, for example in origins map, who makes a robot you flat with his foot you get hurt despite gomode with.

Maybe I'm doing other modz but is important because of easter egg, whom I make too many modz, is with me for example happens with origins that I no current generator could dress more.

otherwise much fun have Happy

I am almost always daily from 6 to about 11 PM clock online (I am from Germany due to time of)

PSN: NicohVZ
02-19-2014, 08:18 PM #5
da guns
Bounty hunter
Psn groundtropper
02-19-2014, 08:28 PM #6
Tseerock
Do a barrel roll!
I can only continue playing on the weekend due to examination

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo