03-25-2014, 05:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone
I havent posted here in a while so please go easy on me :P

anyway, me and my friend have been trying to attempt the origins easter egg for ages now and everytime we attempt it we always die on the last two steps Kidding me

anyway what we're asking for is a little help however you must fill the requrements below (for obvious reasons)

Looking for 1-2 people, On PS3

1. Must have a microphone
2. Must be able to play in teams and co-operate well
3. Must live in Australia and have decent (able to host) internet.
3a. we need this because we both have bad upload speeds and hosting zombies results in a lot of lag
3b. We're from South Australia so long distance connections doesnt really help the lag issue wether or not your internet is good
4. You dont need to be amazing at zombies you just need to know what your doing and be able judge certain situations.
5. You need to know the Easter egg or at least have the steps ready to go for when we play
6. Must be able to stay up late
6a. I know this sounds quite childish but my friend an I will often be up until about 2a.m. trying it or it will take us like 3 hours

Once you post, if you fit the requirements, i'll pm you my PSN and my friend's PSN

ok well thats it for now, sorry if the requirements come off as harsh but thats the level which me and my friend are at.
Last edited by TheDAVAAD ; 03-25-2014 at 05:32 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo