Post: {Preview}BO2 ZM 1.17 RTM Tool xDebugCoder with DM|T
05-02-2014, 02:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello this is a video preview of my rtm tool im making for zombies bo2 1.17 its gonna be released whe the offsets are nad i add them in and i can get teleporting I have no clue how to use code teleporting in so if you want you can add my skype below and help out get credits you know?

VIDEO

The following user thanked xDebug Coder for this useful post:

saudxd9
05-02-2014, 02:47 PM #2
we all have seen some tools here it's useless to TEASE a about a tool on a video, its better to release it and be the first with a tool for latest update, tomorrow there will be a lot of tools, but keep up the good work
05-02-2014, 05:43 PM #3
Thanks but im coding in the weapons right now then releasing!
05-02-2014, 06:23 PM #4
how do you code the weapons when i do it i cannot get any ammo on them could you tell me how ?
05-02-2014, 06:24 PM #5
malvin
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by xDebug

Yo man i cant download ur tool or anything else in ngu for one reason and tats because i m having problems logging in my acc frm pc so is it possible if i add you on Skype and then send me the tool frm there... by the way im quite bad at making tools but if u need my help i will be happy to help Smile
05-02-2014, 06:25 PM #6
malvin
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by xDebug

And also please make it for cex!!
05-02-2014, 06:37 PM #7
malvin
Pokemon Trainer
Offsets for force host zombies
05-03-2014, 02:48 AM #8
add my below and help out get credits you know?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

VIDEO
[video=:///watch?v=&feature
05-03-2014, 07:44 AM #9
Originally posted by malvin View Post
Yo man i cant download ur tool or anything else in ngu for one reason and tats because i m having problems logging in my acc frm pc so is it possible if i add you on Skype and then send me the tool frm there... by the way im quite bad at making tools but if u need my help i will be happy to help Smile

ok sure go for it ill pm you it and i credited you on the release for the force host you got me
05-03-2014, 05:24 PM #10
malvin
Pokemon Trainer
Smile no probs the force host was juz a tiny thing

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo