Post: [1.03] UPDATED* Black Ops 3 CEX Modded Eboots Working BLES/NPEB
11-16-2015, 02:26 PM #1
BrevzHoster
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
So I decide to make some CEX eboots since I tested most of the CEX eboots that I could find ad they all didn't work either It was working in Local but not MP if you would try to go on MP (COnnected to sony servers) the game would freeze as soon as loading online profile would come so I made my own eboot using Tustin EBOOT builder and made the EBOOT for CEX

Included mods:H. A. T. R., No recoil, Small Aiming Dot, Wallhack, No Blur

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
Tustin
Brevz
Last edited by BrevzHoster ; 11-18-2015 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Updated to 1.03

The following user thanked BrevzHoster for this useful post:

Farva

The following 2 users groaned at BrevzHoster for this awful post:

COD_MoDz21, John
11-16-2015, 06:29 PM #2
big shit
11-17-2015, 02:06 AM #3
Originally posted by BrevzHoster View Post
So I decide to make some CEX eboots since I tested most of the CEX eboots that I could find ad they all didn't work either It was working in Local but not MP if you would try to go on MP (COnnected to sony servers) the game would freeze as soon as loading online profile would come so I made my own eboot using Tustin EBOOT builder and made the EBOOT for CEX

Included mods:H. A. T. R., No recoil, Small Aiming Dot, Wallhack, The rest I dont remember

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
Tustin
Brevz

error 80029530
11-17-2015, 02:21 AM #4
Mr_Splodes
I am error
after installing eboots for the multiman backup of the game, reinstall the fix pkg.
11-17-2015, 04:59 AM #5
BrevzHoster
Are you high?
Originally posted by Flybymodz View Post
error 80029530

You must login or register to view this content. Please use this and test it now
11-17-2015, 04:59 AM #6
BrevzHoster
Are you high?
error 80029530

Or reinstall the fix as Mr_Slodes said
11-17-2015, 05:17 AM #7
Or reinstall the fix as Mr_Slodes said

I used the one u gave me and it worked for zombies, but I can't get one to work for multiplayer, do you know why?
11-17-2015, 05:29 AM #8
BrevzHoster
Are you high?
I used the one u gave me and it worked for zombies, but I can't get one to work for multiplayer, do you know why?

What do you mean?
11-17-2015, 05:35 AM #9
What do you mean?

I cannot find a working multiplayer eboot for NPEB02266 I'm on Cex
11-17-2015, 06:22 AM #10

Included mods:H. A. T. R., No recoil, Small Aiming Dot, Wallhack, The rest I dont remember

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
Tustin
Brevz

man whats up with everyone copying my modded eboots thread.. ever since i posted my eboots everyone else is copying me.. probably trying to get rep

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo