02-05-2012, 03:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Used a Game Save from GameFAQs and it had all 42 pieces of Intel so I couldn't unlock the 'Closer Analysis' trophy. So I got to work on a Game Save to get it (see below).

There are instructions inside 'Black Ops (EU) 41-42 Intel Files.rar' that will tell you where/how to get the last piece of Intel.

That said; I hope the Game Save comes in handy for someone Smile.

File: You must login or register to view this content.
Description: This Game Save has 41/42 pieces of Intel, which should allow you to get 1 more to get the 'Closer Analysis' trophy.
Credit: You must login or register to view this content. @ You must login or register to view this content.

This is the save I originally used from GameFAQs:

Description: Play the game through on Recruit and you'll get all the Veteran trophies.
Credit: You must login or register to view this content. @ You must login or register to view this content.

The following 5 users say thank you to iMisBra for this useful post:

ak7, Amarildo88, BVBdede, GAMIPR, Texas_Ogstien
02-12-2012, 01:04 AM #2
Nknights23
Original Gamer
Does it work for US?
02-15-2012, 05:31 PM #3
Originally posted by iMisBra View Post

Used a Game Save from GameFAQs and it had all 42 pieces of Intel so I couldn't unlock the 'Closer Analysis' trophy. So I got to work on a Game Save to get it (see below).

There are instructions inside 'Black Ops (EU) 41-42 Intel Files.rar' that will tell you where/how to get the last piece of Intel.

Description: This Game Save has 41/42 pieces of Intel, which should allow you to get 1 more to get the 'Closer Analysis' trophy.

Description: Play the game through on Recruit and you'll get all the Veteran trophies.

work this for BLES01033?
02-26-2012, 07:12 PM #4
CODGIGIx
Do a barrel roll!
Do you need to resign the save?
02-28-2012, 01:52 AM #5
What we are need to copy from your save ?
02-28-2012, 02:16 AM #6
chwy250
Do a barrel roll!
I wounder if it works for US? Hmm.
03-08-2012, 03:35 AM #7
xSoulEdge
Big Sister
Do you need a save unlocker or something like that ?
03-09-2012, 08:28 PM #8
OGW
Banned
Originally posted by iMisBra View Post

thanks for the saves bro
03-13-2012, 10:55 PM #9
ezio1129
Bounty hunter
You rule man thanks!
03-29-2012, 08:56 PM #10
Magicholic
Pokemon Trainer
Does it have all the veteran missions?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo