03-28-2010, 11:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi people, im going to be showing you my personal Win Streak Codes, so please leave your opinion on whether you like them or you don't because it would really help me on what i could do to change them if you didn't like them Smile

MP:

set playlist "7"
set clanName "^0WS"
set ps3_voiceSpeakerGain "1.2"
set cg_drawShellshock "0"
set cg_drawfps 1
set cg_laserForceOn "5"
set player_sprintSpeedScale "5"
set player_strafespeedscale "1"
set player_sustainAmmo "1"
set perk_weapRateMultiplier "0.000000001"
set perk_weapSpreadMultiplier "0.0000001"
set perk_bulletPenetrationMultiplier "9999999"
bind BUTTON_RTRIG "scr_sd_timelimit 2.30 ; scr_sd_roundswitch 3 ; scr_sd_scorelimit 4"
bind BUTTON_LTRIG "scr_sd_timelimit .000001 ; scr_sd_roundswitch 0 ; scr_sd_scorelimit 0 ; say ^3Fast Wins, Thanks too I2GD"
bind BUTTON_B "map mp_countdown"
bind DPAD_DOWN "g_gametype sd ; ufo ; timescale 1.0"
bind DPAD_UP "timescale 10.0 ; say ^2II x Fast As Lighting x II"
bind DPAD_RIGHT "toggle r_lodscalerigid 4 1 ; toggle r_fullbright 1 0 ; toggle fx_enable 0 1 ; toggle r_fog 0 1"
bind BUTTON_RSTICK "god ; g_compassShowEnemies 1 0 ; g_speed 220 ; give all ; say ^6Your Bullets Tickle Me LOL*"
bind DPAD_LEFT "kick all ; ^3GTFO OF MY LOBBY"

There is one mistake i think above im not sure whether the kick all bind works, so it would be really helpfull if you try that bind out in the game, ive just personal edited them this second Smile

CM:
set gpad_buttonsConfig "butt0ns_d3fault"
set gpad_button_lstick_deflect_max "1"
set gpad_button_rstick_deflect_max "1"
set r_gamma "1"
set snd_volume "0.8"
set input_invertPitch "0"
set input_autoAim "1"
set gpad_sticksConfig "default_systemlink"
set nightVisionDisableEffects "1"

The CM File is nothing really important you just need it so you can switch teams Smile

The Controls for the Hacks:

DPAD_DOWN - Changes Into S&Awesome face, (makes game normal)
CIRCLE - Changes map to Countdown
DPAD_RIGHT - Nolag, stops your game Lagging out
L2 - Makes into xUnL S&Awesome face
R2 - ENds win hack
DPAD_UP - Timescale, for fast winz
DPAD_LEFT - Kicks all (Not Sure if works)

How to use in detail:
As the maps Loading press O Circle repeatedly until it changes to Countdown, then as Countdown starts to load press down arrow on the DPAD Repeatedly, then when your in the Game it should be Search And Destroy, Now listen carefully the Win hacks Freeze if you don't listen to this properly, so first wait 10 seconds in the Game press L2 wait for Second round to start then up the TimeScale if you don't follow them instructions your game will freeze, if it does freeze sign out and wait for it too go back to Main Menu, (Waiting for more players, Setting up game) thats what it says when it Freezes. Finally when you want to end your Win Streak, Press down arrow to decrease time scale then press R2.

Hope you have liked my Hacks, or if not already used enjoy thanks, and i would really Appreicate it if you REP me ! Smile
03-28-2010, 11:22 AM #2
you don't need the kick button if your changing the map cause nobody is going to join
03-28-2010, 11:29 AM #3
Just playing around with them, thanks for the Advice though, ill make new Post in few hours just to change that around Smile -rep me? (edited by Mr. Dopey)
Last edited by Dopey ; 03-29-2010 at 08:22 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to ProHacker-x for this useful post:

pedizzle, xiHoMiCiDe
03-28-2010, 11:30 AM #4
sure.......
03-28-2010, 12:05 PM #5
These hacks take a while to get use to the Changing the Map has its faults im still working on it Smile
03-28-2010, 05:19 PM #6
Curt
Former Staff
Nice codes
03-28-2010, 10:56 PM #7
Stank
Little One
Nice codes paddy
03-29-2010, 12:37 AM #8
Some parts of your codes don't make sense to me. Like why would you toggle the timescale? Why would you make it ^say stuff. Just takes up more file size when you could put more useful things instead...
04-04-2010, 10:33 AM #9
2gus sweet codes m88
04-10-2010, 02:05 AM #10
best win hack i have come cross^_^
1 thing i changed is timescale up a bitty Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to davidalis for this useful post:

ReK, xTeRMiNaToRz-_-

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo