06-14-2008, 07:59 AM #1
chaos153
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Mine is when i jumped off of the highest building in crash, saw and enemy on the floor where i was landing, knifed him before landing and died Smile

Whats yours best kill? Or whats your funniest kill?
06-14-2008, 01:30 PM #2
xsHoEx
Hurah!
Mine would probably be on bog SnD.
Had a M40 Acog w/ Steady Aim.
Spawned on the Defending Side.
Went out to the street, shot one shot, killed two dudes.
Best no scope alive.
06-14-2008, 01:50 PM #3
NanuGama
YouTube.com/NanuGama
Mine was my first no-scope
07-19-2008, 03:46 AM #4
MonkeyButt4Life
Climbing up the ladder
mine was was wen i was in a gilliued suit and an enemy walked rite by me but i thought it was mi guy and he passed me and i followed him then i gave up and i jumped up and knifed him in the top of his hed
07-19-2008, 07:05 AM #5
NGUWhitey
NGU's OG
sniping a guy that was i mid air
08-14-2008, 02:49 AM #6
XxcooleyELITExX
Pokemon Trainer
i was using my red .50 cal and noscoped on bog as well i got a headshot but no second kill.

the funniest was on a guy who was planting a bomb i had dead silence and i snuck up behind him then when he planted i followed him until he turned around then i modded on him lol i didnt even diffuse i t bagged for 20 seconds lol
Last edited by crick_head ; 08-14-2008 at 11:06 AM.
08-16-2008, 08:28 AM #7
It was on search and destroy and a S.A.S was by the bomb to defuse, I shot at him and accidently shot c4 by him which made his claymore blow up and kill him.
08-16-2008, 01:21 PM #8
It was SnD on Wet Work, 1 on 1. I was planting the bomb, and the enemy thought I didn't notice him, and went up and started tea bagging me. He was just gonna wait until I planted, then kill me of course, but I did notice him. So at the last second, I stopped planting, and knifed him. We win the round. I was laughing for like 10 minutes.
08-17-2008, 02:14 AM #9
when i complete those misery loves company challenges, LOL, especially when i was on the ship, and ppl like to sneek around, 2 buddys were sneeking around together, i held my grenade right behind them, and got 2 kills

also, on backlot, there was like 3 guys on the other team, i followed them, they stopped, i jumped up and down in front of them, it took like a second for them to realize, OH CRAP, HES NOT ON OUR SIDE, LMAO!!!!!!!!! that was great!!!!!!
08-17-2008, 02:29 AM #10
mine was at backlot we just spanwed and it was hardcore snd so you know the tall building when you first spwan you throw a g nade over it well i had my controls of lefty and i forgot and threw a stun and killed a guy with it cause it hit him in the face and after the round was up he was like OMG WTF i was killed by a stun threw acrost the map and he wouldn't shut up after that

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo