06-20-2008, 08:33 PM #1
NGUWhitey
NGU's OG
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First go to start menu, then go to invite friends and he has to be in the game with you, so invite and a little message should pop up something like the user in already in the game, and turn off your ps3 controller, turn it back on, you should be in the start menu, you should have it, then go to where you want it and Jump at the tip of your jump press select there you go
PS this can only be done on PS3 only
06-20-2008, 10:52 PM #2
Paqui
Keeper
i cant do it, instead of going out of the map, it jumps to the side, never out of the map, any idea¿
06-20-2008, 10:58 PM #3
gops10
Climbing up the ladder
try aiming straight and also try knifing
06-20-2008, 11:16 PM #4
xsHoEx
Hurah!
Originally posted by Paqui View Post
i cant do it, instead of going out of the map, it jumps to the side, never out of the map, any idea¿

Make sure the one who is shooting you is DIRECTLY under neath you. This will cause you to go up and forward instead of to the side. Smile
06-20-2008, 11:19 PM #5
Paqui
Keeper
I also try that. im always looking at the front and it jump to the side. i do this:

once im in i invite the person that its with me
i leave the error message
i turn off the controller, then on
then i jump, select, and i stay freeze in the air, aiming at the front
then my friend knife me (10, 12, 16 times), or just shoot me with his gun
i touch select again to quit the message and i either jump to the sides or jump very high but never out of the map
i also run to the front when im in the air but it dont work

any idea?
06-21-2008, 12:04 AM #6
NGUWhitey
NGU's OG
Make sure your partner is right under you for it to work also its better to use a pistol on old-school

Originally posted by Paqui View Post

Make sure your patner is right under you also you should use a pistol on old-school

Make sure your patner is right under you also you should use a pistol on old-school
Last edited by crick_head ; 06-21-2008 at 12:53 AM.
06-21-2008, 03:15 AM #7
Paqui
Keeper
i finally did it, thanks you all. a few questions:
is obligatory to have enable old school?

what can i do once i'm high? because i always die when i get out

thanks!
06-22-2008, 02:41 AM #8
MonkeyButt4Life
Climbing up the ladder
dont they hav to like shoot u or nife u

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo