07-08-2008, 11:46 AM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, i was out of the map in "Charlie don't surf", and i walked a bit around, and then i found a house,which is away from the regular map, where u can go on the stairs up to a balcony, and there lay a AK-47 which i could pick up, now i ask myself, why the programmer put this AK-47 there, i think they know that's possible to get out of the map Winky Winky

If u don't know how to get out of map, watch You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by xSOADx ; 07-08-2008 at 11:53 AM.
07-08-2008, 02:48 PM #2
i think the gun alot of people know about, ive heard about it but never acually picked it up, good post(at least for me its a good post cause i didnt know)
07-08-2008, 03:07 PM #3
I think the programmer or whoever make the game know every turn and every glitch, well not really. on how to get out of the map. Maybe it's part of their job. I don't know.
07-08-2008, 11:40 PM #4
beane13
Splicer
yea they know about some glitches and don't fix it or patch it because they know some people play these games mostly on finding new glitches and being somewhere you aren't supposed to be
07-09-2008, 10:15 AM #5
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Maybe they glitch by themself Winky Winky

I think also that they know a lot of these glitches, cauze some r too simple that they overlook them.
07-09-2008, 10:23 AM #6
Oc
****ING NINJA SHIT
yea, i think they won't patch some glitches because they know we like them..
eg: the superjump on call of duty, they could have patched it a long time ago.

but i don't think the AK is supposed to be there, maybe a test?
07-09-2008, 11:46 AM #7
Originally posted by Oc
yea, i think they won't patch some glitches because they know we like them..
eg: the superjump on call of duty, they could have patched it a long time ago.

but i don't think the AK is supposed to be there, maybe a test?

When they were making the map/game they probably added random junk out of map. IE: AK-47 or the Machine gun I ended up finding WAY accross the map (Got there with the sexy super jump :p) On Charlie don't surf or whatever... I also have a savegame.svg or w/e it's called with all the cheats if anyone want's / needs it and it was completed on veteran :P
07-09-2008, 03:52 PM #8
.Taco
Counter Strike: Nerd Offensive
Good post repped!
07-16-2008, 05:49 AM #9
stunt101az
Save Point
im pretty sure that ak47 was a bad guys gun who might have gotten killed by the marines as you flew 2 ur location, but...........thats my guess.
07-17-2008, 02:42 AM #10
beane13
Splicer
i saw a dead body (marine) outside of charlie don't surf it was a marine and it was in a shipyard or something area next to a huge body of water he didn't have a gun to pick up but i just thought that is weird to have a random body in the middle of nowhere

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo