07-06-2011, 09:52 PM #1
thatbrat
We Are Legion.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Right okay, im just wondering if anyone can tell me what this is about and how to do/fix it. I dont like the updates beyond zombieland 2.8, so im still on that. But i notice sometimes when a mega-zombie forms, it behaves as if having UFO mode. Ive tried kicking the leader of the mega-zombie, it has no effect. This is clearly some sort of bug, can anyone please tell me how this comes about or how to fix it.
Peace.
07-06-2011, 10:15 PM #2
it just happens once in a while all i can say is just put ur name into the kill mega zombie code so that u can kill it any time this occurs.
07-07-2011, 01:54 AM #3
gola
OVER 9000!
Originally posted by thatbrat View Post
Right okay, im just wondering if anyone can tell me what this is about and how to do/fix it. I dont like the updates beyond zombieland 2.8, so im still on that. But i notice sometimes when a mega-zombie forms, it behaves as if having UFO mode. Ive tried kicking the leader of the mega-zombie, it has no effect. This is clearly some sort of bug, can anyone please tell me how this comes about or how to fix it.
Peace.

I have moved this to the questions section for you mate =D

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo