08-23-2009, 05:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I saw xxMrPostmanxx's YouTube [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6X-PRe_HRk"]YouTube - *NEW* How to BYPASS the CoD4 Patch! Working Guarenteed!!!! *NEW*[/ame] about his bypass method. I downloaded all files and follow the "Cod4 Bypass TUT.txt" instructions because it's a bit different then the video instructions. It works fine for me. But to be honest, xxMrPostmanxx, your description is not so good and misleading. So I clear
your description without of the errors and so on. I hope, it help to all made the description better.

YES, you need Proxy Server and CommView. You can download all files You must login or register to view this content.!

Here is the better instructions (the best method in my opinion):

1) Install all file supplyed
2) Open "Proxy Server" on your PC
3) Enter your PC IP address in the box asking for IP address (Start>Run>cmd>ipconfig>ip address)
4) Now go to the PS3 internet conection setup. Select "Wired" or "Wireless", then custom. Keep all settings automatic apart from Proxy. Choose "Use Proxy Server" and for the "Address" put your PCs IP adress. Then finish/save and DONT test connection
5) Make sure you are signed out
6) Open "CommView" on your PC and click on the large "Start"-Button on "Proxy Server"
7) Go to your PS3. Game Data Utility>Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare>Triangle>"Delete"
Cool Man (aka Tustin) Press the "Play"-Button on "CommView" and then Sign In on the PlayStation 3. Once signed in, press the "Stop"-Button on "CommView"
9) Start "Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare", skip all "New update is avalible" messages. Go to "Multiplayer" and get ready to go online. Go to "Play Online". but DONT sign in yet! Go into the next step
10) Press the "Play"-Button on "CommView". Now click on "Pakets". Then right click in the list of pakets. Choose "Send>All Pakets". Another screen will pop up, cheack the little circle next to continues and click "send"
11) Now atempt to sign in and bypass all the time. This will take a FEW attemps. Keep signing in over and over until you are online

Credit goes to: xxMrPostmanxx for the bypass method and the basic text of the instructions! As I said, I only made the instructions better!

Happy gaming.
Last edited by Hahaeheaha ; 08-23-2009 at 05:42 PM.

The following user thanked Hahaeheaha for this useful post:

Usernamee
08-23-2009, 06:28 PM #2
im sure he's already posted this, so all you done was made the instructions better. So pointless thread.

~closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo