Post: Awsome FREE Challenge Lobby || Latest And Best Patches || Great Service
06-17-2012, 10:59 AM #1
x Elite MoDz x
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Elite Clan's Cod4 Lobby

All Our Lobbies Are 100% Free To NGU Members, If An Elite Member Tries To Charge You Tell Them Your From NGU!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17602[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17602[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17602[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17602[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17602[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17602[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17602[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17602[/ATTACH]

First Please Check Out My Youtube Channel: You must login or register to view this content.

What You Will Get With Elite Service:

+ All Challenges
+ All Gold Weapons
+ All Attachments
+ Custom Stats
+ Custom Clan Tag
+ Color Infection
+ XP Infection
+ Force Host Infection

You Will Also Get Mod Menu, So You Can Do Anything You Want

Because I Can't Be Bothered To List All The Features Ill Show You The Patch:

IELIITEMODZX Sooooo Wasted Menu

This Video Was From IVI40A3FusionzTV's Youtube Channel Which Can Be Found You must login or register to view this content.

Also The OFFICIAL Patch Thread Can Be Found You must login or register to view this content.

How To Get In:

Please Thank The Topic If You Are Satisfied With My Service, Also I Wont Add You So Don't Ask Me To, You Will Have To Add Me, My Cod4 Hosting Account Is >> EliteCod4Lobbies << Make Sure You Put NGU In The Friend Request Otherwise I Will NOT Add You
Last edited by x Elite MoDz x ; 07-06-2012 at 07:53 PM.

The following 19 users say thank you to x Elite MoDz x for this useful post:

Andreww92, aussiebro, bedo48, chazza1, diegojose313, F l e x, GuilloDesigns, HarveyHood420, hussler, imAbide, IvanTheTerrible, mental_taliban, Octavia, steven111921, Symbul, VerbzGFX, Willyloks, xLetsGlitch, Zohan Norris

The following user groaned x Elite MoDz x for this awful post:

redbullmasta
06-21-2012, 08:36 AM #2
x Elite MoDz x
Climbing up the ladder
Ill Get You In ASAP
Last edited by x Elite MoDz x ; 07-08-2012 at 03:28 PM.

The following user thanked x Elite MoDz x for this useful post:

steven111921
06-21-2012, 08:44 AM #3
LYFN
Banned
whats the maximum score to get you #1?
06-21-2012, 09:34 AM #4
x Elite MoDz x
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by LYFN View Post
whats the maximum score to get you #1?

You Can Edit Your Stats To Whatever You Want Mate Ill Invite You

The following user thanked x Elite MoDz x for this useful post:

steven111921
06-22-2012, 09:40 PM #5
what are the infections i didnt see
06-23-2012, 01:07 AM #6
Conserved
Follow Me on Twitter
Originally posted by x
Elite Clan's Cod4 Lobby

All Our Lobbies Are 100% Free To NGU Members, If An Elite Member Tries To Charge You Tell Them Your From NGU!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17602[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17602[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17602[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17602[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17602[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17602[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17602[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17602[/ATTACH]

First Please Check Out My Youtube Channel: You must login or register to view this content.

+ All Challenges
+ All Gold Weapons
+ All Attachments
+ Custom Stats
+ Custom Clan Tag
+ Color Infection
+ XP Infection
+ Force Host Infection

This Video Was From IVI40A3FusionzTV's Youtube Channel Which Can Be Found You must login or register to view this content.

Also The OFFICIAL Patch Thread Can Be Found You must login or register to view this content.

How To Get In:

Please Thank The Topic If You Are Satisfied With My Service, Also I Wont Add You So Don't Ask Me To, You Will Have To Add Me, My Cod4 Hosting Account Is >> EliteCod4Lobbies << Make Sure You Put NGU In The Friend Request Otherwise I Will NOT Add You

added you.. My psn is Call_Me_Stans

wondering when you are going to be on.. I have u on my list but havent got in to a lobby and lookin to get in one now
06-27-2012, 07:37 PM #7
Originally posted by x
Elite Clan's Cod4 Lobby

+ All Challenges
+ All Gold Weapons
+ All Attachments
+ Custom Stats
+ Custom Clan Tag
+ Color Infection
+ XP Infection
+ Force Host Infection

How To Get In:

i thanked and added you psnGaspptimum_heights
06-27-2012, 07:39 PM #8
x Elite MoDz x
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by steven111921 View Post
i thanked and added you psnGaspptimum_heights

Ok Dude Ill Accept Soon :P
06-27-2012, 08:09 PM #9
bedo48
Can’t trickshot me!
thank's u Smile
Accept me :p