Post: SPEEDMONO29`S HACKS, Is SO SIcK hacKS, THE bEst ONEs
09-23-2009, 11:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); +REP AND NOMINATE

this is da_killer_69, best buddy of SPEEDMONO29, sorry for my english but we are spanish Winky Winky i created this thread to bring u our hacks... i think they are sick, I THINK THEY ARE THE BEST HACKS EVER.. please +REP AND NOMINATE, AND I WILL BRING U MORE.

THIS IS FOR HIGH KILLSTREAK,,

MP:

set playlist "7"
set clanName "^6¼½"
set motd "what's up"
set reload "5"
set cg_drawfps "1"
set cg_drawMaterial "1"
set cg_drawsnapshot "1"
set player_sustainAmmo "1"
set player_strafespeedscale "1"
set ps3_voiceSpeakerGain "5.5"
set perk_weapRateMultiplier "0.0000000001"
set perk_weapReloadMultiplier "0.0000000001"
set perk_weapSpreadMultiplier "0.0000000001"
bind BUTTON_LTRIG "scr_sd_numlives 0 ; scr_sd_timelimit 0 ; scr_dm_timelimit 0 ; scr_dm_scorelimit 0 ; scr_game_allowkillcam 0 ; fast_restart"
bind DPAD_RIGHT "jump_height 47 ; g_speed 208 ; cg_fov 80 ; cg_drawshellshock 0 ; toggle r_lodscalerigid 4 1 ; toggle r_fullbright 1 0 ; toggle fx_enable 0 1 ; toggle r_fog 0 1 ; bg_fallDamageMaxHeight 99999 ; bg_fallDamageMinHeight 99999"
bind DPAD_DOWN "set g_password XXXX ; password XXXX ; g_gametype sd ; ufo ; timescale 1.0 ; say ^6SPEEDMONO29, DA_KILLER_69 OWNS U 4ever..CLAN CoL*"
bind DPAD_UP "timescale 12.0"
bind BUTTON_RSTICK "god ; g_compassShowEnemies 1 0 ; g_speed 220 ; give all"

CM
set gpad_buttonsConfig "default_systemlink"
set gpad_button_lstick_deflect_max "1"
set gpad_button_rstick_deflect_max "1"
set r_gamma "1"
set snd_volume "0.8"
set input_invertPitch "0"
set input_autoAim "1"
set gpad_sticksConfig "thumbstick_default"
set nightVisionDisableEffects "1"

CONTROLS FOR THE BINDS MP:
L2 : TIME UNLIMITED, LIVES UNLIMITED FOR SEARCH AND DETROY AND FREE OR ALL, AND NO KILLCAM Happy
BIND RIGHT: CHANGE THE LIGHTING, TEXTURING AND WATER AND TOO MANY MORE THINGS TO GET A HIGH KILL STREAK Eek
BIND DOWN: PASSWORD FOR THE GAME ,NOTE: CHANGE XXXX FOR ANY NUMBER THAT U WANT TO, CHANGE ANY GAME TO SEARCH AND DESTROY, GIVE U UFO, AND TIME SCALE 1.0= NORMAL SPEED
BIND UP: REALLY FAST TIME SCALE 12.0, 12 TIMES MORE FASTER THAN NORMAL ONE
R3 (KNIFE): GOD MODE, SHOW U ENEMY ON THE COMPASS, G SPEED 220, AND GIVE U ALL THE GUNS

HOW USE THE KILLSTREAK HACKS
U GET INTO A FREE FOR ALL, OR TEAM TACTICAL AND U NEED CHOOSE THE DISTRICT MAP IS THE MORE FASTER ONE , AND WHEN IS LOADING THE LITLE BAR U NEED KEEP PRESSING THE BIND DOWN BUTTON SO U CAN CHANGE THE GAME TYPE AND CAN ACTIVE THE PASSWORD, AND AFTER U GET INTO THE GAME PRESS L2, YEA BABY U DONT TIME, AND U HAVE UNLIMITED LIVES, I RECOMEND U PUT THIS HACKS TO ONE DUMMY ACCOUNT IF U HAVE 2 PS3S, y? BECAUSE U CAN GET OUT OF THE GAME AND U CAN MAKE SURE ALL UR POINTS, EVERY 50 THOUSAND RESTART THE GAME PLEASE, FOR DOESNT LAG THE GAME, SO THAT WAY NEVER IS GOING SHOW U SOME ERROR, THAT IS WHY MR_M5 DID TOO MANY POINTS AND SPEEDMONO

AND CM:
U CAN CHANGE TEAM, HOW? START, OPTION, GO BACK, AND U CAN CHANGE TEAMS:p

PLEASE REP+ AND RATE+ AND +MY THREAD,,, IF U REALLY LIKE IT, WE WORKED VERY HARD TO GET THIS HACKS, AND SPEEDMONO29 SPEND LOT TIME TO DID IT

AND I LEAVE U GUYS, WITH THIS VID WE WAS PLAYING WITH GNDOOOR,,,, O YEAH

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_1WL9h-zXM"]YouTube - SPEEDMONO29 GNDOOOR da_killer_69 PLAYING HARDCORE SEARCH AND DESTROY VACANT 9 21 09[/ame]
Last edited by da_killer_69 ; 10-01-2009 at 04:21 AM.

The following 24 users say thank you to da_killer_69 for this useful post:

Okami, blackberry14, Chuck-Norris, CoG TRiiX, Det0x, Genocide-, GoddyGodGod, Gold Star, Hondarydr, SQUID-EYE, mero8888, MisterAlex1207, PwNeD_, Squirrez, Surfster, thebosspr, Thunderchicken, Tupac17, Webby, xI_X_GoML_X_Ix, xQuicKezT-, XxR34CT10NZxX, YoyoDevo15, zPeRFeKTx
09-23-2009, 11:49 PM #2
bootya
Do a barrel roll!
HOLY SHIIT THEY LOOK FUKN MAD BRO

i dnt no how to nominate but ill rep
09-24-2009, 12:06 AM #3
Man these look good thank you
09-24-2009, 12:16 AM #4
I got to try these out, either though I have been having trouble bypassing lately.
09-24-2009, 12:34 AM #5
They work perfctly Thanks
09-24-2009, 01:06 AM #6
ur welcome,,, and very soon i am going to put another hacks
09-24-2009, 01:18 AM #7
Originally posted by 69 View Post
+REP AND NOMINATE

this is da_killer_69, best buddy of SPEEDMONO29, sorry for my english but we are spanish Winky Winky i created this thread to bring u our hacks... i think they are sick, I THINK THEY ARE THE BEST HACKS EVER.. please +REP AND NOMINATE, AND I WILL BRING U MORE.

THIS IS FOR HIGH KILLSTREAK,,

MP:

set playlist "7"
set clanName "^6¼½"
set motd "what's up"
set reload "5"
set cg_drawfps "1"
set cg_drawMaterial "1"
set cg_drawsnapshot "1"
set player_sustainAmmo "1"
set player_strafespeedscale "1"
set ps3_voiceSpeakerGain "5.5"
set perk_weapRateMultiplier "0.0000000001"
set perk_weapReloadMultiplier "0.0000000001"
set perk_weapSpreadMultiplier "0.0000000001"
bind BUTTON_LTRIG "scr_sd_numlives 0 ; scr_sd_timelimit 0 ; scr_dm_timelimit 0 ; scr_dm_scorelimit 0 ; scr_game_allowkillcam 0 ; fast_restart"
bind DPAD_RIGHT "jump_height 47 ; g_speed 208 ; cg_fov 80 ; cg_drawshellshock 0 ; toggle r_lodscalerigid 4 1 ; toggle r_fullbright 1 0 ; toggle fx_enable 0 1 ; toggle r_fog 0 1 ; bg_fallDamageMaxHeight 99999 ; bg_fallDamageMinHeight 99999"
bind DPAD_DOWN "set g_password XXXX ; password XXXX ; g_gametype sd ; ufo ; timescale 1.0 ; say ^6SPEEDMONO29, DA_KILLER_69 OWNS U 4ever..CLAN CoL*"
bind DPAD_UP "timescale 12.0"
bind BUTTON_RSTICK "god ; g_compassShowEnemies 1 0 ; g_speed 220 ; give all"

CM
set gpad_buttonsConfig "default_systemlink"
set gpad_button_lstick_deflect_max "1"
set gpad_button_rstick_deflect_max "1"
set r_gamma "1"
set snd_volume "0.8"
set input_invertPitch "0"
set input_autoAim "1"
set gpad_sticksConfig "thumbstick_default"
set nightVisionDisableEffects "1"

CONTROLS FOR THE BINDS MP:
L2 : TIME UNLIMITED, LIVES UNLIMITED FOR SEARCH AND DETROY AND FREE OR ALL, AND NO KILLCAM Happy
BIND RIGHT: CHANGE THE LIGHTING, TEXTURING AND WATER AND TOO MANY MORE THINGS TO GET A HIGH KILL STREAK Eek
BIND DOWN: PASSWORD FOR THE GAME ,NOTE: CHANGE XXXX FOR ANY NUMBER THAT U WANT TO, CHANGE ANY GAME TO SEARCH AND DESTROY, GIVE U UFO, AND TIME SCALE 1.0= NORMAL SPEED
BIND UP: REALLY FAST TIME SCALE 12.0, 12 TIMES MORE FASTER THAN NORMAL ONE
R3 (KNIFE): GOD MODE, SHOW U ENEMY ON THE COMPASS, G SPEED 220, AND GIVE U ALL THE GUNS

HOW USE THE KILLSTREAK HACKS
U GET INTO A FREE FOR ALL, OR TEAM TACTICAL AND U NEED CHOOSE THE DISTRICT MAP IS THE MORE FASTER ONE , AND WHEN IS LOADING THE LITLE BAR U NEED KEEP PRESSING THE BIND DOWN BUTTON SO U CAN CHANGE THE GAME TYPE AND CAN ACTIVE THE PASSWORD, AND AFTER U GET INTO THE GAME PRESS L2, YEA BABY U DONT TIME, AND U HAVE UNLIMITED LIVES, I RECOMEND U PUT THIS HACKS TO ONE DUMMY ACCOUNT IF U HAVE 2 PS3S, y? BECAUSE U CAN GET OUT OF THE GAME AND U CAN MAKE SURE ALL UR POINTS, EVERY 50 THOUSAND RESTART THE GAME PLEASE, FOR DOESNT LAG THE GAME, SO THAT WAY NEVER IS GOING SHOW U SOME ERROR, THAT IS WHY MR_M5 DID TOO MANY POINTS AND SPEEDMONO

AND CM:
U CAN CHANGE TEAM, HOW? START, OPTION, GO BACK, AND U CAN CHANGE TEAMS:p

PLEASE SAY THANKS,, WE WORKED VERY HARD TO GET THIS HACKS, AND SPEEDMONO29 IS SO SMART, HE SPEND LOT TIME TO DID IT

You must login or register to view this content.

Hey huys

Its Me SPEEDMONO29

A little advise to all of you if you have 2 PS3's or 3 PS3's put these hacks in your dummy account that way if for some reason the PS3 with the dummy account freezes your points will still count towards your leaderboards, when I used to boost I've never used cage match into search and destroy da_killer_69 added g_gametype_sd just in case you want to get with someone in cage match and turn it into S & D in the same bind you can active the password when the game is loading press Dpad down and your friends have to press dpad down also so they will not get kick out of the game with the message "invalid passord" once you are in the game press L2 that will active the unlimited lives, no time and NO KILL CAM, and if you want to change teams just go to options back out and then you will see the change teams highlited, once you are ready to start boosting press dpad right that way you would last longer at timescale 12.0, these are my calculations when I had 5 PS3:

2 PS3 at timescale 12.0 will take you up to 40,000 kills
3 PS3 at timescale 12.0 will take you up to 55,000 to 60,000 kills
4 PS3 at timescale 12.0 will take you up to 70,000 to 85,000 kills
5 PS3 at timescale 12.0 will take you up to 90,000 to 110,000 kills

If you want to have very high killstreak use timescale 7.0 with 5 PS3 all ps3 must be wired DO NOT USED wireless conection because it will time out the ps3 that you are using wireless conection.

Another advise to you if you want pass someone that has 5 million more then you, depending how many playstations you have according to my calculations if you are reaching 50,000 kills slow the timescale to 1.0 and the press L2 to restart the game your 50,000 kills will be deleted from the score but it will still count once you leave the game or you end the game, you can do this as many times as you want all the kills that you had when before you restarted the game will count towards your leardeboards. I used to restart the game (L2) every 50,000 kills (1 HOUR 45MIN) with 4 PS3, I restarted the game like 4 times so when I leave the game I would've 10 million points (200,000 kills). When left the game (team tactical or Hardcore search and destroy) Im able to come back to the game because all I do it's just keep restarting with my dummy account (L2) the game until I come back into the to continue boosting.

Let me know if you have any questions I will be happy to answer questions.

CHECK OUT MY VIDEOS youTUBE search SPEEDMONO29.
Last edited by MisterAlex1207 ; 09-24-2009 at 01:23 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to MisterAlex1207 for this useful post:

Curt, SQUID-EYE, YoyoDevo15
09-24-2009, 01:20 AM #8
nicee thanks already got them thought Winky Winky
09-24-2009, 02:12 AM #9
niceeeeeeeeee but mine bettr
09-24-2009, 02:13 AM #10
Originally posted by milkwthbutter01 View Post
niceeeeeeeeee but mine bettr

are you second or better ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.