10-02-2009, 01:53 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); WHY ARE YOU ALL SAD TO Dezired because hes coming up with all th ideas and you guys are jst sad

what are you doing?

are you trying to make new hacks?

Dezired is.
10-02-2009, 02:12 AM #2
we are trying!
its really hard and dezired is just a guy makeing/taking threads!
because everyone is making stickys and threads on HOW TO MAKE HACKS
so just give us time!! Smile Smile
10-02-2009, 02:19 AM #3
x BlaZin
Gotz a Cookie...O_o
Dezired was just making BS threads, I thought were funny, and he keeps doing it and he gets annoying.

This does not belong here btw

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Originally posted by lyncsta. View Post
WHY ARE YOU ALL SAD TO Dezired because hes coming up with all th ideas and you guys are jst sad

what are you doing?

are you trying to make new hacks?

Dezired is.

lol you are a noobie, in terms of time here, so you wouldnt know what Dezired has done to make people dislike him
10-02-2009, 02:21 AM #4
no but when he post ideas

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

no sorry im not a noob im lyncsta.

my account lyncsta got banned 1 day ago

so shame
10-02-2009, 02:26 AM #5
x BlaZin
Gotz a Cookie...O_o
Originally posted by lyncsta. View Post
no but when he post ideas

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

no sorry im not a noob im lyncsta.

my account lyncsta got banned 1 day ago

so shame

Yea, maybe not a smart idea to say you were banned because they dont like people making double accounts..anyways his ideas just might be false and the mods know.

Like a Pc patch on the PS3...really? A hacker of his caliber, which Im starting to doubt, should know its not even remotely possible.
10-02-2009, 02:28 AM #6
true but its a idea

i dont like it when people that dont have eny ideas put him down
10-02-2009, 02:31 AM #7
x BlaZin
Gotz a Cookie...O_o
He should be put down for all the bull hes been posting. People had finally started to trust dezired and then he starts all this sh*t again....he kinda deserved it.

Like the decrypter that stays on your computer lurking around, what was he tryin to do with that? Nothing right..so when he cant respect us why should we respect him.
10-02-2009, 02:45 AM #8
This doesn't have to do anything with hacking

CLOSED

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo