05-03-2016, 09:48 PM #1
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Here are the current 5 maps confirmed to be in Modern Warfare: Remastered. Infinity Ward or other sources such as Forbes or Raven may announce more in the coming weeks or months, leading to E3. (These images are of the 2007 game copy)

Backlot
You must login or register to view this content.

Bog

Crash

Crossfire

Overgrown

The following user thanked Geo for this useful post:

05-03-2016, 09:51 PM #2
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by Geo View Post
~

I want strike so fkn bad. I would love District as well but I am not sure how popular District was.

edit
Stoked for Crossfire, want to get my little claymore and sniper rifle and start fucking shit up on that map already.
05-03-2016, 09:55 PM #3
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Remy View Post
I want strike so fkn bad. I would love District as well but I am not sure how popular District was.

edit
Stoked for Crossfire, want to get my little claymore and sniper rifle and start fucking shit up on that map already.

I am not overly enthusiastic over District. Strike would be cool though. And for Tustin's sake Bloc, because he is right, it would look fucking dope with new dynamic lighting.
05-03-2016, 09:57 PM #4
Default Avatar
Remy
I am not overly enthusiastic over District. Strike would be cool though. And for Tustin's sake Bloc, because he is right, it would look fucking dope with new dynamic lighting.

Bloc was a fun map as well, for some reason I have just been assuming that would be in the Remastered version, not sure why but just feel like it'll make the cut.

The following user thanked Remy for this useful post:

Geo
05-03-2016, 11:56 PM #5
Jiggy
Can’t trickshot me!
Here are the current 5 maps confirmed to be in Modern Warfare: Remastered. Infinity Ward or other sources such as Forbes or Raven may announce more in the coming weeks or months, leading to E3. (These images are of the 2007 game copy)

Backlot

Bog

Crash

Crossfire

Overgrown

They need all the maps, not just favorites, because they'll become un favorites ::(
05-04-2016, 12:02 AM #6
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by Mia
They need all the maps, not just favorites, because they'll become un favorites ::(

I wish they would add all maps too but it seems like that is unlikely for some reason. Oh well beggars can't be choosers :p

The following user thanked Remy for this useful post:

Jiggy
05-04-2016, 12:06 AM #7
Jiggy
Can’t trickshot me!
I wish they would add all maps too but it seems like that is unlikely for some reason. Oh well beggars can't be choosers :p

Of course they can't, but are we really beggars if without us they'd have no carer etc? :madsal:
05-04-2016, 12:12 AM #8
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by Mia
Of course they can't, but are we really beggars if without us they'd have no carer etc? :madsal:

Tru but cod will sell every year no matter how fkd it is.
Whether its kids whose parents decide to finally let them play a game rated M or youtubers who will buy the game just to complain about it, it will sell Sal unfortunately
05-04-2016, 12:15 AM #9
Jiggy
Can’t trickshot me!
Tru but cod will sell every year no matter how fkd it is.
Whether its kids whose parents decide to finally let them play a game rated M or youtubers who will buy the game just to complain about it, it will sell Sal unfortunately

That happens to be true. i mean, i've bought them all since the first on eon ps2, even tho the last like 3 have sucked balls...

The following user thanked Jiggy for this useful post:

05-04-2016, 12:49 AM #10
Hydrogen
Super Mod

Backlot

Bog

Crash

Crossfire

Overgrown

Vacant, Wet Work, Showdown, Bloc,

Final battle would be between AMBUSH vs COUNTDOWN.

For sure they are not adding old DLC maps. Shipment and Pipeline were a DLC in the past CODs, so they wouldn't bring them back in my opinion. Plus, Downpour is a low popular map, so scratch that out.

Strike and District would be left overs.

My theories for this year!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo