08-24-2016, 03:32 PM #1
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Will you be sticking to the new COD4 or the old COD4?

For me, I will be sticking to old COD4 because it's fun to play with mods and custom maps. The game is also very active, with as many as 48 players playing on a server. I could care less about graphic updates.
Last edited by Joel ; 08-24-2016 at 06:23 PM.
08-24-2016, 03:56 PM #2
Originally posted by Joel View Post
Will you be sticking to the new COD4 or the old COD4?

For me, I will be sticking to old COD4 because it's fun to play with mods and custom maps. The game is also very active, with as many as 48 players playing on a server. I could care less about graphic updates.

Since i'm filthy rich i'm getting both.jb da bes
Old COD4 for the mods and custom maps. COD4R for the graphics.Kryptus
Why deny yourself the best of both worlds!!!True story
08-24-2016, 04:00 PM #3
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Originally posted by codybenti View Post
Since i'm filthy rich i'm getting both.jb da bes
Old COD4 for the mods and custom maps. COD4R for the graphics.Kryptus
Why deny yourself the best of both worlds!!!True story

I wish I was like you. College is taking away most of my money :(. I don't want to spend $80 just for CoD4 when I will not be playing Infinite Warfare, lol.
08-24-2016, 04:06 PM #4
Originally posted by Joel View Post
I wish I was like you. College is taking away most of my money :(. I don't want to spend $80 just for CoD4 when I will not be playing Infinite Warfare, lol.

COD4R will be dirt cheap in a couple of years. I wouldn't be surprised if greedy Activision sells it separately further down the road to squeeze more money out of use.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo