10-06-2016, 07:21 PM #1
YouAppreciateMe
I Be That Pretty Mother****er
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been watching some gameplay of COD4 Remastered, and it bothers me that the guns sounds just like MW3 all over again. I would like it to sound like COD4 the original version and not MW3. Does it bother you guys any?*
10-06-2016, 08:56 PM #2
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by Zaddy
I've been watching some gameplay of COD4 Remastered, and it bothers me that the guns sounds just like MW3 all over again. I would like it to sound like COD4 the original version and not MW3. Does it bother you guys any?*

I can't even tell, maybe it's just been too long since I've played either game, but suppose it's better than sounding like advanced warfare Needa
10-06-2016, 10:24 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Zaddy
I've been watching some gameplay of COD4 Remastered, and it bothers me that the guns sounds just like MW3 all over again. I would like it to sound like COD4 the original version and not MW3. Does it bother you guys any?*

They changed some of the normal guns back to normal, but the guns don't sound that retarted. I'd be good if they added Split-Screen Supported in Multiplayer to be honest.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo